Lack of Threads

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
Lately I rarely come across new threads, but I mostly see posts/comments of a member making more than 3 posts in a thread, especially after the RIF was updated, and the new rules were put into operation, for threads of at least 60 words.

I don't know, why, what is the reward for small threads or threads that are too risky and need ideas to create. What do you think?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
For a post thread, it is 90 words, not 60 words. This number of words is too few. It does not take minutes to write at least 30 plus words for post replies and post thread 90 words.

Admin edit so there's no confusion:
It is currently set at 60 words.

Last edited by a moderator:

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
For a post thread, it is 90 words, not 60 words. This number of words is too few. It does not take minutes to write at least 30 plus words for post replies and post thread 90 words.
In my opinion, it's too much for threads to be a minimum of 90 words. Meanwhile, for Trendri, the minimum for posts/comments is only 10 words and the minimum for threads is 30 words. The more words, the bigger the reward. Maybe that's why many members don't like making new threads.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
In my opinion, it's too much for threads to be a minimum of 90 words. Meanwhile, for Trendri, the minimum for posts/comments is only 10 words and the minimum for threads is 30 words. The more words, the bigger the reward. Maybe that's why many members don't like making new threads.
That is so good to hear on Trendri only 10 words to write under a reply post and 30 words in a post thread. I might like to apply at Trendri. Hoping the site owner is considerate and compassionate.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Our post replies here are many 30 words plus. I sometimes reached 40 to 50 plus words. How nice if it is only 20 words. But there are members here who continue writing below 20 and 30 words.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
I don't really think the word count is much of a problem though, people are more focused on the sections that pay higher in the forum and currently they have stopped new thread from going into the business section. This is one part that people easily get topics to discuss about. Topics on investing, passive income and tutorials is not that easy to get topics compared to business.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
It is actually 60 Words. Read the announcement, and it states 60, NOT 90. Not sure how that is the confusion.

Topic creation will be 60 words. Again, only in the on topic sections.

Topic creation isn't the issue, it is because those who wanted it easy, decided to stop, because now they actually have to justify the thread, by actually making a topic that is worth discussing to get credit.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
It is actually 60 Words. Read the announcement, and it states 60, NOT 90. Not sure how that is the confusion.

Topic creation isn't the issue, it is because those who wanted it easy, decided to stop, because now they actually have to justify the thread, by actually making a topic that is worth discussing to get credit.
But my post threads were almost 1000 plus words. It is better to have only 0 words. But I clearly see 90 words, not 60, maybe it was changed and I have not read it. I am inspired now hehe.

Joshua Farrell

Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
But my post threads were almost 1000 plus words. It is better to have only 0 words. But I clearly see 90 words, not 60, maybe it was changed and I have not read it. I am inspired now hehe.
It wasn't changed. I was on when Jordan posted the thread. It was 60 words when he posted, and still is listed as 60 words, as quoted.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
I don't really think the word count is much of a problem though, people are more focused on the sections that pay higher in the forum and currently they have stopped new thread from going into the business section. This is one part that people easily get topics to discuss about. Topics on investing, passive income and tutorials is not that easy to get topics compared to business.
You got this spot on. The section that people have ideas most is the business forum. Most people don't know much about investments, crypto and other sections that are open. Even aa new threads is not accepted in the business section, it is the busiest section in the forum..

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
The reason of that people doesn't create new threads is because most of things were discussed so rarelly there is something new to discuss especially the forum has a lot of subjects opened which leads to threads being deleted for similar topics discussed.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
You got this spot on. The section that people have ideas most is the business forum. Most people don't know much about investments, crypto and other sections that are open. Even aa new threads is not accepted in the business section, it is the busiest section in the forum..
Lets see how things goes though, with time i believe things would adjust, it would give people enough opportunity to learn more about investments and the likes as well.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
The reason of that people doesn't create new threads is because most of things were discussed so rarelly there is something new to discuss especially the forum has a lot of subjects opened which leads to threads being deleted for similar topics discussed.
If you dont have something to discuss, I do have something to discuss. I am never out of ideas for fresh discussions.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
Creating threads requires you to come up with ideas, however, replying is easy because you can easily have a say on someone's idea. If you know about the topic, it shouldn't be too difficult to write 60 words.

Joshua Farrell

Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
Honestly, not everything is discussed. Even then, discussions on variations of the same subject have yet to be discussed. Plus future tech and other stuff relating to those items have yet to be discussed. So saying everything has been discussed is not exactly accurate, as it is saying that quite literally millions of discussion points for something has already been created, and are current on the information.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
For threads, we need to have a minimum of 60 words but not many users are posting threads as they are afraid to get penalized

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
For threads, we need to have a minimum of 60 words but not many users are posting threads as they are afraid to get penalized
This is because a lot of users are posting duplicate threads means this thread was already posted by another member. Another thing is too wordy article then it is nothing that is so important. Then this is the reality need to review an article before post it.

Back