Laugh even if there's no reason to laugh" agree or disagree?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.320
I have read a column that stated that we need to laugh despite no reason to laugh and smile despite no reason to smile. This is one way to live too long. It doesn't mean that because you are alone laughing you're crazy. You can laugh through your mind and could release a smile on your lips to make your day beautiful.

Last edited:

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.060
I agree with half of this as we must smile even if we don't have any strong reason to smile because it initiate some good hormones in body to release which produce healthy effect on body. Plus people react so nicely with us.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is true! Laughter release happiness hormone in our body that use to destroy free radicals. I can't remember what the name of these hormones. If we want to live long, we must endeavour to find every reason to be happy.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.320
It is true! Laughter release happiness hormone in our body that use to destroy free radicals. I can't remember what the name of these hormones. If we want to live long, we must endeavour to find every reason to be happy.
When we feel happy despite being alone, we feel our hearts so relaxed and so light that there is an instance that we like to associate with our laughter with a zigzag dance @SHAHID987, you are also right to say that people also react with us. They also smile at us when we smile at them. That is the power of happiness.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have read a column that stated that we need to laugh despite no reason to laugh and smile despite no reason to smile. This is one way to live too long. It doesn't mean that because you are alone laughing you're crazy. You can laugh through your mind and could release a smile on your lips to make your day beautiful.

I'm not a mad person. I love being happy but it doesn't mean that I would be laughing all over the places all the time.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.110
Raw Dex
$0.008
Actually, I have a habit of smiling in front of a mirror in the toilet when I get out of bed every morning. As for laughing, I think it is quite difficult to do if I feel unhappy or uncomfortable. I cannot force myself to laugh.

Back