Laughter is the best medicine? Do you agree?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
I do agree that laughter is the best medicine. We forget the past and present if we always laugh.
But we laugh because here is reason. But on the other hand, we could also laugh though there
is no reason to laugh. The feeling is indeed different if we are happy. Do you laugh aloud when you are happy?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
What is the Go Meet link? Oh no need to bother, even by writing like this I can also laugh if I find things funny. I often type while smiling or laughing to myself, often considered suspicious because they think I'm crazy. LOL
Go meet link is Google Meet with a link for everyone to meet virtually at one setting.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
That means it's almost like a video call, right? Oh no, I'm embarrassed to meet a lot of people. LOL I'm not confident because my English speaking is not very good. :D
Yes that's right meeting virtually via GoMeet link. That's what we're doing in our virtual classes. My students are very good in presenting the topics assigned to them.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes that's right meeting virtually via GoMeet link. That's what we're doing in our virtual classes. My students are very good in presenting the topics assigned to them.
Oh okay thank you for sharing. Alright I understand now. Hey @Gicel you don't just always laugh at me, come join us and we can laugh together. LOL Laugh before laughing is forbidden. :D

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
Oh okay thank you for sharing. Alright I understand now. Hey @Gicel you don't just always laugh at me, come join us and we can laugh together. LOL Laugh before laughing is forbidden. :D
Actually we have to minimise our laughter and if possible let's do it only in the Relaxation forum because laughing in a post is spamming a site, so let's refrain doing it and do it only in the Relaxation Room.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Actually we have to minimise our laughter and if possible let's do it only in the Relaxation forum because laughing in a post is spamming a site, so let's refrain doing it and do it only in the Relaxation Room.
OK, I understand, thanks for sharing. And now I'm laughing in the right room right? LOL But you often give me laughing reactions on posts, so that it provokes me to always laugh everywhere. But I will try to reduce it. :D

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
yes it is the best medicine in my opinion lol it makes me feel better and more happy I hope that you all laugh a lot because it helps you to stay happy

Back