Leadership and Employee Development

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Leadership and Employee Development what about it?
when you hear about development in business what comes to your mind? is it about profit alone?
anything you do in this life should make you to learn and grow daily.
an author a name to his book- "THINK AND GROW RICH" teachings help.

"Leadership and Employee Development" focuses on cultivating effective leadership skills and fostering the growth of employees within an organization.
By providing mentorship,
training programs,
and opportunities for advancement,
businesses can create a motivated and skilled workforce. Strong leadership enhances team collaboration, employee satisfaction, and overall company performance. A commitment to continuous learning and development nurtures future leaders, promotes a positive work culture, and contributes to long-term success in a competitive business landscape.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.150
I will be realistic. MY purpose of starting a business is to make profits. When I start making profit, I will be using money in various ways, which not only helps me personally but also my community.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
With good leadership and Employee Development there will be effective leadership skills and fostering the growth of employees within an organization. business owners need to know this to put things in action
By providing mentorship,

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.853
For one to succeed in business, there needs to be constant development. The market is currently changing from time to time, you have to be able to develop your skills.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.640
Sometimes the leadership can develop from talents and personal abilities. Therefore it becomes very easier for people like these to succeed on the leadership.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.590
A good leader can be emulated by the employees. With good leadership, there is an assurance of a strong camaraderie.
You said it right. A good leader should set himself or herself to be the role model of his or her subordinates. In this way, they can reach their common goals in their respective job responsibilities.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
You said it right. A good leader should set himself or herself to be the role model of his or her subordinates. In this way, they can reach their common goals in their respective job responsibilities.
Yes, you are so right because if the leader is lousy the employees will follow. The owner needs to be a role model.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
Leadership and employee development is very important. This is because it aims to build a strong, capable and engaged workforce. It also aims to create a positive and supportive work culture.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.590
Yes, you are so right because if the leader is lousy the employees will follow. The owner needs to be a role model.
This is the reason why I quite my job in one of the local government agencies here in my city. My project manager is so incompetent. I cannot work with him.

Back