Learn to sleep alone

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
If you are an investor, learn to sleep alone . This will happen even if you are single or married to practice sleeping alone in case your investment requires you to travel. If you are used to being with your family or a wife or husband, you have to learn to live alone for the sake of those you love. Can you? For me, yes, I can live alone but temporarily only. It is the investment that matters for I am capitalizing it. What about you?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
I am always sleep alone because I am single. I do think that we can do this for the sake of having a successful business.
You're so right and going to other place because of your investment is among the risks tolerance you have to face and combat.

Katy1234

Complete Stranger
Nov 3, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
If you are an investor, learn to sleep alone . This will happen even if you are single or married to practice sleeping alone in case your investment requires you to travel. If you are used to being with your family or a wife or husband, you have to learn to live alone for the sake of those you love. Can you? For me, yes, I can live alone but temporarily only. It is the investment that matters for I am capitalizing it. What about you?

What kinds of investments cause you to travel, forcing you to sleep alone? I guess I don't see the connection?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
It's a simple logic and not all may adhere to this sleeping alone. I'm setting an example from my own experience sleeping alone when I invested on Bagrass Eucalyptus when I was 17. My neighbors, relatives and one member in my family always questioned my investment investing 2000 Bagrass Eucalyptus in the province. They didn't believe me and wanted to get back my huge capital. My dad was a military official and he trusted me and lent me $ 4000 capital for the Bagrass saplings. To make the story short I rented one room in the city far from the hairy lips of the jealous people. I went back home after one year when the trees grew robust. After 10 years the trees were sold per cut. My profit reached $21,000.
Yours might be different and we have different lives and experiences.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Sleeping alone is one of the positive way to think we'll you will be able to make good thoughts that will contribute to the safety of your business you can as well rest your brain cell to get it back to its potential so there is always a great need to think and sleep alone but if you have a spouse your room should be closer to her

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
I am already used to doing most of my things alone, so traveling or any other thing, doing them alone is not an issue for me.
That is a very good development if you can sleep alone it's for your own good because you will be able to wake up think properly and organized yourself but that doesn't mean you don't have to be close to your spouse if you had one

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
That is a very good development if you can sleep alone it's for your own good because you will be able to wake up think properly and organized yourself but that doesn't mean you don't have to be close to your spouse if you had one
Yes very true, when I have a partner am definitely going to include them in all that I do but at the same time I would be able to function when they are not around. Like I have seen cases of people who wake up late simply because their partner is not around to wake them, or most of them eat out whenever their partner who cooks is not around.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
If you're an investor and your investment needs you to travel so you will be out from home. If you're not used to it, this time, you have to because your money is at stake.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
I can invest through mobile phone and laptop, I do not have to step out form my home to make an investment. I do not see any connection between sleeping alone and investing

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Should I learn to sleep alone?, because I've been used to sleeping alone since I was little, so maybe I don't need to learn anymore.
That's impressive , you're used to live alone but once you find the special someone you'll never be alone during sleep and on your investment.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Sleeping alone is one of the important factors it's going to give you an edge to which you can think we'll and be well organized the following day thou not everyday that should happen

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Sleeping alone is not a big deal as along as the place you are in is safe and comfortable. Indeed, we can think deeply on the solutions of some problems related to business or investment.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I can invest through mobile phone and laptop, I do not have to step out form my home to make an investment. I do not see any connection between sleeping alone and investing
We are already in a digital world, so it is actually not going to make any sense when you have to step out of your house before you can invest

Back