Legit crypto currency faucet sites??

Jimmy Cannon

Complete Stranger
Mar 21, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.100
I am currently looking for legit crypto currency sites! But is there automated ones where I check it periodically instead of having to stay in the site for hours on end? I don't really like survey ones because those usually take to much time.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
I think you need to make an account on faucet crypto because they have low payout (not like fire faucet win with high payout) and then you receive cash to your wallet each time you hit 2.50 $.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I am currently looking for legit crypto currency sites! But is there automated ones where I check it periodically instead of having to stay in the site for hours on end? I don't really like survey ones because those usually take to much time.
I also do not like surveys. I do not like to waste my time on surveys

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.268
I have used CryptoWin for a couple of years now and they do have the kind of faucet you mentioned, but they also let me save my earnings i a deposit account that pays Daily Compound Interest and you can deposit Bitcoin from any other earnings as well. In the last six months I have grown my balance to over a million Satoshi paying me 7,896 Satoshi Revenue Share today, which I can increase with further deposits.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
Even though there are many scam or dry faucet sites that are often slow in paying their members, there are still many trusted faucet sites that I have tried for years like Cointiply, adbtc.top, Freebitco.in etc.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
Well, the best and most famous are FreeBitco and cointiply. These websites are legit and always pay. There are also good startup sites like Faucet Crypto that you can try

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
I would also agree with @oldbuddy , on his recommendation of Cryptowin and I would also add freebitco, cointiply among the best faucets on the market if you are open to this type of venture.

I hope that you are just working on these types of sites as you are building a big skill that will be bagging you some decent three to six-figure income.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.268
I would also agree with @oldbuddy , on his recommendation of Cryptowin and I would also add freebitco, cointiply among the best faucets on the market if you are open to this type of venture.

I hope that you are just working on these types of sites as you are building a big skill that will be bagging you some decent three to six-figure income.
I have no interest in chasing a six figure income again. If I did, I would not have retired and sold my full time business. All I am looking for is $100 to $200 a month pocket money to make life more interesting.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
I have no interest in chasing a six figure income again. If I did, I would not have retired and sold my full time business. All I am looking for is $100 to $200 a month pocket money to make life more interesting.
That is an interesting approach, it reminds me of the book entitled the monk who sold his Ferrari. It is good to leave a simple life if you can afford it. Sadly for me who wants to build an empire and who wants to raise a million dollars in savings for the sake of what I want to build and start executing in life?

Also generally the cost of basic food, housing and other basic needs has increased hence having little money is just out of the topic for now. I need to continue to build a sound income portfolio and it cannot com from faucets or most of these sites.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
RIF Cash
$-4.900
That's quite impressive and it is good decision as well considering your age.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Honestly there are many totally legal, for example Cryptowin.io viefaucet, dutchycorps, freebitcoin, earnbitmoon, just try a few, do your due diligence and stick with the ones that work best for you.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
There are lots of legit faucet earning sites out there, the only thing is to find the one you prefer working with. For me one of my favorites would always be faucet crypto.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
There so many different faucet websites and apps that were discussed in this section and if you like to join the best then it's crypto win and you can even invest revenue shares in that.

Back