Lesson from the RIF

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As an online business man, we should learn to be patient and prayerful when legit sites happen to be in financial crisis. Though, many of us had fallen victims of liquidated sites, yet, RIF shows it is ready to bounce up and wax strongest. I pray may both the site owner and the admins continue to be healthy and financially buoyant in order to keep the RIF flying higher.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I also wish so but the path is not easy they still have to work hard. They need to keep the spammers out of the site, there are lots of people who are here just for the earnings and they don't focus on the quality of the content.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
As an online business man, we should learn to be patient and prayerful when legit sites happen to be in financial crisis. Though, many of us had fallen victims of liquidated sites, yet, RIF shows it is ready to bounce up and wax strongest. I pray may both the site owner and the admins continue to be healthy and financially buoyant in order to keep the RIF flying higher.
I don't like how you brought in religious innuendos into the conversation. There are certain things that don't even need prayers to fix.
Post automatically merged:

I also wish so but the path is not easy they still have to work hard. They need to keep the spammers out of the site, there are lots of people who are here just for the earnings and they don't focus on the quality of the content.
80%of the people are just here without any recourse to the quality of contents and eventual growth of the site. Have you observed how comments on threads dropped because the quality of the posts have gone up a notch.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I don't like how you brought in religious innuendos into the conversation. There are certain things that don't even need prayers to fix.

80%of the people are just here without any recourse to the quality of contents and eventual growth of the site. Have you observed how comments on threads dropped because the quality of the posts have gone up a notch.

I have not noticed that the comments on the threads have dropped. Just now when I logged in to the site. I had 58 notifications so I don't think the postings have dropped on the site.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
This is a problem that all PTPs face, so administrators have to do as you say, an effort to expel these users, so we should also report when we see baseless comments or that do not contribute to anything and are repeated.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
This is a problem that all PTPs face, so administrators have to do as you say, an effort to expel these users, so we should also report when we see baseless comments or that do not contribute to anything and are repeated.

That is what the admin appealed to the users to report such comments which are baseless and don't contribute anything to the site. I have been doing that. I wish this site has a good future and people who deserve may be able to earn from it.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I have not noticed that the comments on the threads have dropped. Just now when I logged in to the site. I had 58 notifications so I don't think the postings have dropped on the site.
I have sensed it reduce. I know the amount of notifications I used to receive anytime I logged in prior to now. Monosyllabic responses at all.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
The truth of the matter is these things are bound to definitely happen, there is no business without one from of crisis or the other. we just pray we find a legit one

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Almost all of us have good wishes for admin, we all have seen how they support us how they promptly gives us payout, and give response on our problems. Furthermore they are working hard to make this site better and better.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Patient is needed in every business that we do even if we are working on some websites. There are times that our earnings will below but if we can be patient enough to study the business well, we will earn big later

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I had experienced this kind of situation for a couple of times now. If the site turned into this situation, we cannot do anything but to let go. Then, we can find another legit sites to work with. As far as I could remember, Bubblews turned to be like this.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
in every business venture you need some level of patience if you want to be successful. Every business faces some problems but with consistency it can be successful.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wise words. RIF is really giving it's best. The admins are always open and try to be as transparent as they can. And this is a wonderful thing to see. I wish them more in this business.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
That is what the admin appealed to the users to report such comments which are baseless and don't contribute anything to the site. I have been doing that. I wish this site has a good future and people who deserve may be able to earn from it.
I really don't see the point because some users do that, they surely know that they are going to be discover, it may be because they really do not have knowledge about the topics that are discussed here, but this is not a forum where money is given away, certainly you also have to work for it so that let's all win and grow

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
That is true. Many of the users think like this. Their motive is to earn a few cents by posting. I see lots of people post alone which clearly shows that they did it to earn a cent.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
What can be done differently so that this forum doesn't go down the same way? This is the most interesting forum I've come across so far, but it's not encouraging when you see poor quality posts that don't help the SEO of the forum.
I had experienced this kind of situation for a couple of times now. If the site turned into this situation, we cannot do anything but to let go. Then, we can find another legit sites to work with. As far as I could remember, Bubblews turned to be like this.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

The owner and admin are really trying to improve this site

Back