Lesson from the RIF

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't like how you brought in religious innuendos into the conversation. There are certain things that don't even need prayers to fix.
Post automatically merged:

80%of the people are just here without any recourse to the quality of contents and eventual growth of the site. Have you observed how comments on threads dropped because the quality of the posts have gone up a notch.
Pardon me I'm not trying to be religious here. I was just speaking out of excitement. We should just need to work hard and see how the RIF would grow as well.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Pardon me I'm not trying to be religious here. I was just speaking out of excitement. We should just need to work hard and see how the RIF would grow as well.
It is okay. The Admins of RIF has done enough to earn our trust. I hope the site would grow to achieve great things going forward.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is okay. The Admins of RIF has done enough to earn our trust. I hope the site would grow to achieve great things going forward.
The website is already going in the right direction so it will likely succeed. I also followed many other paid to post platforms, and I will say this is the right direction.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks for accepting my apologies. We members too have a lot of responsibility in seeing to the success of the RIF. We should endeavor to work towards the growth of it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes it's nice to get a prior experience about the business before launch to know the bad side of the business so you can cope with time.
I think going through mentorship can give you this needed kind of experience. Trying to talk with people who have already ventured into it before will also help.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have sensed it reduce. I know the amount of notifications I used to receive anytime I logged in prior to now. Monosyllabic responses at all.
True. I used to log in after a day and find more then 100 notifications, now I find qnything between 40 and 60. Theres has been a lot of changes

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I already noticed that too. Does it mean that a lot of people are no longer interested?.
It means that a lot of people were just here for the money. They did not care about offering value to the site. As far as they get paid, no issues. The owner had mentioned those low quality posts. They took offence and they left.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So thoughtful of you, honestly I give it up for referral index forum, the best to website I have ever come across all my life, ranging from the ease and simplified of the web interface,the interface is user friendly, the admins are very sincere and honest set of people, and I pray it continues to soar higher even in the midst of economic meltdown
As an online business man, we should learn to be patient and prayerful when legit sites happen to be in financial crisis. Though, many of us had fallen victims of liquidated sites, yet, RIF shows it is ready to bounce up and wax strongest. I pray may both the site owner and the admins continue to be healthy and financially buoyant in order to keep the RIF flying higher.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It means that a lot of people were just here for the money. They did not care about offering value to the site. As far as they get paid, no issues. The owner had mentioned those low quality posts. They took offence and they left.
Okay, that may actually be the reason but I don't know. The purpose of the website is for us to give value and get incentives in return.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
The site is not generating any income yet and I don't know what the management are doing about this so that the site can last for a very long time because without generation of income, it will not last.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
The site is not generating any income yet and I don't know what the management are doing about this so that the site can last for a very long time because without generation of income, it will not last.
Paying the users from the reserve is something good in some time while the community is launching but after that the admin should monetize its activity and not just paying money from his salary of work as this will not be good idea for long term run.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
We need to asses things comprehensively before making a final say. RIF is a strong site. The owner is so compassionate and considerate. He is trying his best to make this forum site great. There are flaws but it is through our concerted efforts that RIF stands solid.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In any business venture you find yourself it is always important and necessary to be persistent enough. It is also important to look at what your competitors are doing and improve over time. RIF is in the right track.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I will still challenge ordinary members and me inclusive to start pumping in money in the forum,if we can manage a $2 weekily then that would be extreely awesome.If we craete tasks or activties that we can spend that amount of mon ey through the market place or plan to buy forum products and services then it will be super good.We will see alot of products and giveaways coming through.

Back