Let us Talk about Ye formerly kanye west and his rants about exposing the evil and dark side of the Hollywood industry and fame.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.220
So then is it that Hollywood is promoting a certain world order and lifestlye and using the artists as puppets to enforce this agenda of reckless living and seduction and wearing short stuff almost to being naked and then men having multiple girl friends as a way society should be?Or Ye is just lying,mad and calling some of his friends as puppets to the industry.

Last edited:

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
He might be lying, he might be mad, he might even call his friends puppets to the industry but the question is why is he exposing those secretes? I haven't been following his rants on social media but with your write up here i can't pin point a good reason why he wants to go against the industry now.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.220
He might be lying, he might be mad, he might even call his friends puppets to the industry but the question is why is he exposing those secretes? I haven't been following his rants on social media but with your write up here i can't pin point a good reason why he wants to go against the industry now.
He wants to expose those who who have been promoting social media and entertainment glamour to be what we should consider as normal way of living.He wants to spread awareness that most celebrities are puppets who are useed to promote all sorts of bad things.He has further disclosed that even Baleciaga is eveil and is at the pillar of promoting child develoment to be associated with alort of bad things.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know he is trying to spot a gold light on himself and also eradicate the bad guys outta set but he should consider his approach because it's too straight, many people might see this as bravery but i don't. Going against such power is not a good idea. From my own perspective I think he was inspired to embark on this by Kim's saga.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.220
Above everything have you noticed that there are systems of power that seem to manipulate alot of goings in this world.It is like the world is being brainwashed so that we all think in a certain way or style.So Ye has come out and gave up ythe lime light because he was tired of vbewing a puppet.This has been happening all along from celebrity to celebrity.Thiose who refuse to sell their soul WONT BE FAMOUS.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know there are powers operating behind the scene but it have been that way for a long time. I will like to see how far ye will go with this task.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think the young man should be examined by a psychiatrist. He is absolutely constituting nuisance everywhere and everytime. Few days ago he was suspended by Twitter after Elon Musk gave him another opportunity to be on the platform. Freedom of speech in America is eroding some people sense of orderliness.

Tampa-girl7

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the young man should be examined by a psychiatrist. He is absolutely constituting nuisance everywhere and everytime. Few days ago he was suspended by Twitter after Elon Musk gave him another opportunity to be on the platform. Freedom of speech in America is eroding some people sense of orderliness.
I also feel that he should see a psychiatrist. Something is wrong.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.220
So i am following through the coments and still do not get some of the key analysis to this regard.there alot of things aired out as regards to issues relating to Holywood controlled artists and celebrities.The demeaning of the jewish community and above all Balenciaga.So is everything bad and birthed from ANTISEMATICS cooments or actually there is truth in that.

Back