Let's discuss Achraf Hakimi today.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With the current trends on the internet as of today which is between a super star professional football/soccer player and his wife who went to court to file divorce against him and asking for more than half of his wealth to be shared but got to find out that his properties are not his as they are all under the name of his mother. Do you think it is a good decision by him or not?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
They better settle their grudges about why they landed a divorce decision. Of course, the wife cannot inherit the property of her husband. It is not their conjugal property. Only their conjugal property where she could be shared some amount.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
The guy have been trending all over the world for surviving his wife devilish move. In nigeria social media platforms, he is considered a extraordinary leader for teaching men the way to deal with greedy women.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.860
Rich people will always try protect their assests. Some with contract and some this way. Many players also invest money in company so other persons can't get their money. When you are rich you must be careful since always somebody try rip you off. I guess this is his good decision.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With the current trends on the internet as of today which is between a super star professional football/soccer player and his wife who went to court to file divorce against him and asking for more than half of his wealth to be shared but got to find out that his properties are not his as they are all under the name of his mother. Do you think it is a good decision by him or not?
I heard about this too then, and its actually a good decision or else it might have rendered him homeless

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.860
I think many rich people will follow his advice (just don't go in fight with mom). Or maybe transfer money into companys. In any case they will protect them or at least make premarriage contract.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I heard about this too then, and its actually a good decision or else it might have rendered him homeless
That was the best choice ever and it has been done by some players already before now due to the fact that these white girls that are rippers have done it to players if past that they know of a lot.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah , he might have learnt from others misfortune and that's fine as he didn't fall into that.
Thwre have been so many former players that faced such situations and were rendered poor by it and that has been the scheme by most of those white women and some blacks out there that are gold diggers wanting to reap where they did not sow.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$4.988
I really do not have anything to say about this though, cause it was simply a choice for him. There is notting wrong with what he did, most people actually do this too these days, it's kind of a way of them managing their capital.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I really do not have anything to say about this though, cause it was simply a choice for him. There is notting wrong with what he did, most people actually do this too these days, it's kind of a way of them managing their capital.
It is the best way to manage money and their fortunes as there are a lot of women who have taken it as a career to always marry and divorce athletes and get to be sharing their fortunes due to court orders.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thwre have been so many former players that faced such situations and were rendered poor by it and that has been the scheme by most of those white women and some blacks out there that are gold diggers wanting to reap where they did not sow.
Sure, even I learnt from some I saw online during the hakimi's saga.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure, even I learnt from some I saw online during the hakimi's saga.
If you are following football a lot then you should be familiar with slot of sagas as that which has left a lot of the players to be poor as almost all their assets are named after their wives or kids and after the divorce the women take the children and all the properties named after them.

Back