Let's help RIF

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Let us help RIf by sharing what we have. The site requests us to Plant trees. I want to exhaust my RIF snowflakes to tree planting.
But I cannot anymore find the portal where to purchase for tree planting. This is what we could contribute to the kindness of RIF to us
through its owner @Jordan.

I am searching here the portal so that I can purchase for : PLANT A TREE. There are so many dying sites this time. Our beloved RIF'
is a new site so we have to make it stronger. Let us help RIF through its owner achieve its mission.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
That's a great idea. We should help any paid to post forum site where we are working for it to stay strong. Posting quality posts and following the rules are important. I too have snow flakes. Even I would like to exhaust them for this. Where can we find it??

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
That's a great idea. We should help any paid to post forum site where we are working for it to stay strong. Posting quality posts and following the rules are important. I too have snow flakes. Even I would like to exhaust them for this. Where can we find it??
I'm browsing but couldn't find it. I will use my laptop tomorrow. I'm using this time my android phone. I saw it before and purchase for tree planting cause. Help me trace.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
We can also help by inviting more users on the website and also by buying Gold membership
Gold membership would be beneficial for people who are regular to the site and have enough time to devote to the site to optimise their earnings. Else, it would be a waste. And unless we invite good users who can post quality posts here, it's not going to help. Low quality posts by plenty of users is a sure shot recipe for disaster.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.530
That's a great idea. That's what I'd do this weekend. Let us work together to make RIF stronger than ever. Some forum websites have ceased paying, which is really disappointing.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yeah we need to do the things that can sustain the sites maybe the admin let us in on that ., is it possible to plant trees with snowflakes? How can one do it?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
So far I don't know what I can do with snowflakes, is it true that we can plant trees with snowflakes? How to do it? If I really can I would not mind donating the snowflakes that I have. :)
We need to purchase using our snowflakes and that will be converted by the site owner to cash and donate the proceeds to the organization whose aim is to Plant A Tree.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
We need to purchase using our snowflakes and that will be converted by the site owner to cash and donate the proceeds to the organization whose aim is to Plant A Tree.

Have you tried it yet? I thought the snowflake was just a decoration on the profile view of the account, and could not convey any meaning. LOL Alright I'll research further hopefully I can plant a tree with snowflakes. :D

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Yeah we need to do the things that can sustain the sites maybe the admin let us in on that ., is it possible to plant trees with snowflakes? How can one do it?

Have you tried it yet? I thought the snowflake was just a decoration on the profile view of the account, and could not convey any meaning. LOL Alright I'll research further hopefully I can plant a tree with snowflakes. :D
Yes, I purchased using snowflake for tree planting last December 2022. I forgot to check the portal this day where to purchase for Tree planting.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
I also cannot find it , I'll message Jordan. I better purchase gold to help the site maybe tomorrow for on my mobile phone. I have to use my laptop.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
if that is the case I would like to purchase the trees to support the forum. it is always good to contribute to the site you are working on to help it too

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
It's checked and if purchase we have to pay in RIF cash not snow flakes. I mistook to see it. But I can spend my RIF cash in buying the item PLANT A TREE.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
The team at RIF is professional and transparent and does not ask anything from members but they guide us when we write quality threads and comments. They do not force anything on anyone and above everything they have their strategies on how to make RIF a profitable business.

However, we should not wait for any unanticipated challenge to occur so then let us build liquidity so that we are having a healthy and paying forum. Let us utilize the task section the more.

Back