AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.392
I deleted the app Givvy for this matter, since it will take forever to earn. I do not have any other apps. I hope someone can share a similar app here soon.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I saw sometime in one of the ads in Youtube, you can listen to music and they will pay you, but the catch is, you have to invest first to enjoy the pay. Before music xray will pay you once you listen to their available music, once you reach the threshold they will pay you in Paypal, but sad to say, it didn't last long.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I saw sometime in one of the ads in Youtube, you can listen to music and they will pay you, but the catch is, you have to invest first to enjoy the pay. Before music xray will pay you once you listen to their available music, once you reach the threshold they will pay you in Paypal, but sad to say, it didn't last long.
I see, we all agree that we open for any sites that pay us. So, i hope we find another sites that pay us and earn more

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
I guess that whatever easy money that you get using an app would come with less pay only..Easy money is always a less one. That's why I stay away from earning from these apps. I don't want to have a lot of apps on my phone for that amount of little money. It's not worth affecting the memory, speed and functioning of my phone.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.206
You can try boom play app. Its not really an earning app but its an app you can use in playing music and as well stream songs. They also give points that can be used redeem gift prices and the likes.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
You can try boom play app. Its not really an earning app but its an app you can use in playing music and as well stream songs. They also give points that can be used redeem gift prices and the likes.
My problem with this task has always been about them paying very little so it looks like awadte of time for me.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I guess that whatever easy money that you get using an app would come with less pay only..Easy money is always a less one. That's why I stay away from earning from these apps. I don't want to have a lot of apps on my phone for that amount of little money. It's not worth affecting the memory, speed and functioning of my phone.
Indeed, so just pick several sites that legit and we enjoing doing it and earn extra money

Back