SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.530
Raw Dex
$0.010
Dear Devin
I get my last two payments in litecoin but Today when I am trying to request payout I am getting only two options one is Paypal (which is not active in my country) and other is Amazon gift card. I need payment in Litecoin, kindly support me in this regard.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@SHAHID987 ,

Sorry for the delayed response. I spoke with Jordan and he mentioned that his crypto wallet account was fine up until recently, they have for some reason temporarily suspended the account and he is working to find a way around it. This is why there has been a delay in the previous litecoin payments and as to why there is not an option to request a litecoin withdraw at this time.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.203
Can those that requested for cash out wit crypto reverse and request via PayPal?
Can you access PayPal in Nigeria?
Post automatically merged:

@SHAHID987 ,

Sorry for the delayed response. I spoke with Jordan and he mentioned that his crypto wallet account was fine up until recently, they have for some reason temporarily suspended the account and he is working to find a way around it. This is why there has been a delay in the previous litecoin payments and as to why there is not an option to request a litecoin withdraw at this time.
Good day, please what's the update on this, cause does who can't access PayPal have no way of making withdrawals.

Can you access PayPal in Nigeria?

Good day, please what's the update on this, cause does who can't access PayPal have no way of making withdrawals.
Still no update about that so far

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
Hoping all your problems were solved and already enjoyed the hard earned money in RIF. Kodus everyone. Life is that way sometimes.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.110
I dont find the litcoin withdrawal option

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank You, I understand now. I was just disturbed when I didnt find any crypto option but with your link I get why there wasnt any. Now I know how to withdraw in litecoin.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.110
Thank You, I understand now. I was just disturbed when I didnt find any crypto option but with your link I get why there wasnt any. Now I know how to withdraw in litecoin.
You need to donate to @nomad and then sent it to your Litecoin crypto wallet address. I have made an exchange previously for 7 $ RIF Cash to 6.21 USDT but he also provides Litecoin cash out then check the thread he accepts from half dollar exchange.

Back