Not open for further replies.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think you may have registered at all the paid to post forums listed at http://freeearning.net . So I would like to find out if you will register at app websites, and also search to click websites.
I'm always ready to help and earn so if you would like me to join any website and as you said make one post then I am ready in return of reward. You can pm me the details

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
I have PMed both ginger and mikky, please mention the forums you are already a member of and whether you are willing to install apps on your smartphone.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.995
I am interested in finding members for testing referral link tracking on online money making websites . The member will have to register with the referral link provided, make at least one post if the website is a forum and send their user name for verification.
I will pay 100 RIF points for each referral which is properly tracked, Other payment options including Payeer, Money order for indian members can be considered.
I am interested in this sir. Send me the link in pm I register. Then how sure are you that you'll send me Rif?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am interested in finding members for testing referral link tracking on online money making websites . The member will have to register with the referral link provided, make at least one post if the website is a forum and send their user name for verification.
I will pay 100 RIF points for each referral which is properly tracked, Other payment options including Payeer, Money order for indian members can be considered.
I am interested in this offer. Send or paste the link

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
Thank you for your interest. Those interested in testing forum referral links should mention whether they are a member of moneyline , trendri, earncash.bond so a suitable referral link can be sent. Also they should mention whether they are willing to install firefox extensions or apps on their mobile with referral links/codes .

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Thanks for the guide ,i think i am in some of those sites you have mentioned like trendri,but if i happen not to be in the other one sthen i need your clarity on sign_up.I just have to sign up and write only one message or i need my work to be review which takes about 20messages in most of the paid to post forums then write 1 messages?which is like 21messages.That energy i am not ready to give it out for now.Maybe in the near future.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
Thanks for the guide ,i think i am in some of those sites you have mentioned like trendri,but if i happen not to be in the other one sthen i need your clarity on sign_up.I just have to sign up and write only one message or i need my work to be review which takes about 20messages in most of the paid to post forums then write 1 messages?which is like 21messages.That energy i am not ready to give it out for now.Maybe in the near future.
Only trendri requires members to post twenty messages without payment, almost all other forums are paying members immediately after they register for their posts. Kindly note that I can pay only if the referral link is properly tracked.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Only trendri requires members to post twenty messages without payment, almost all other forums are paying members immediately after they register for their posts. Kindly note that I can pay only if the referral link is properly tracked.
Thank you once again for the guide, you have access to my private inbox. Kindly inbox all the links for the sites you would like me to test for you.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would like to try out this offer. I'm not a member of the other sites yet

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.103
That sounds interesting but I am not on any site except RIF. Somehow , I desire to join many sites and spend each some minutes in a day.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
This offer is not available at present because of the problem with the point system at RIF. Will update the thread when this offer is available again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back