Losing a customer that owes you money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There is a customer of mine who comes to my shop to buy goods and when she’s done selling, she pays up to buy another one. For about three weeks now, she has not been consistent so my sister and I got wondering what could have gone wrong.

Luckily, there was a phone number written at the front of her shop so we decided to call the number yesterday and we heard that she was late. It was very painful and the amount she’s owing is a lot of money too.

I hope she rests in peace

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Anyone who buys on credit, I always make sure that I know them very well or even know their house before I can release my goods for them
I do not sell to anyone that I do not recognize. If someone buys on credit I always make sure I know him well

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is why the best thing to do is to avoid giving out credits. Anything can happen at anytime .
You’re right about this but there are some people who deserves to buy credit
If someone patronizes you and buys goods of at least a hundred thousand naira in a week, won’t it look somehow when they want to buy on credit and you tell them no?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.328
You’re right about this but there are some people who deserves to buy credit
If someone patronizes you and buys goods of at least a hundred thousand naira in a week, won’t it look somehow when they want to buy on credit and you tell them no?
You are right though but it also depends. If from the very beginning they are aware that no credit is part of your policy and you are very strict about it. It would be difficult for them to come buy things on credit. Then again there are certain people I can give things on credit, but there is a limit to this.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You are right though but it also depends. If from the very beginning they are aware that no credit is part of your policy and you are very strict about it. It would be difficult for them to come buy things on credit. Then again there are certain people I can give things on credit, but there is a limit to this.
You have a points, but I am sure that when you have your business, you are still going to have another thought about this

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.328
You have a points, but I am sure that when you have your business, you are still going to have another thought about this
I already have a small business I am running, and it is still the same thing. I do not give out credit. I have doñe this before and most of them refused to pay. There are a few persons I can allow credit but there is a limit as well. I can only give out credit to these persons with small amounts. Amount that if I loose in the end i will be okay with.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I already have a small business I am running, and it is still the same thing. I do not give out credit. I have doñe this before and most of them refused to pay. There are a few persons I can allow credit but there is a limit as well. I can only give out credit to these persons with small amounts. Amount that if I loose in the end i will be okay with.
This is a very good standard that you have set for yourself and I think I’ll try to make it of this method and I hope I succeed

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.328
This is a very good standard that you have set for yourself and I think I’ll try to make it of this method and I hope I succeed
Yes there should be a limit cause there have been times where even does I trusted ended up not paying me. So it's better I give out something I know if Iose in the end won't affect me

Back