Love at first sight

misha

Notable
Dec 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.907
It's said that love is blind it can happen to anyone anywhere any age with anybody...Do you believe in love at first sight

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
There was once a time i would have said yes but i feel you easily be attracted to anyone at first sight but to actually fall in love, you deeply need to know the person.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.008
First and foremost, love should be defined. Love is not sexual attraction to opposite sex. Love is deeper than fluctuation. Love comes with responsibility. Love comes with understanding the importance of been selfless. Love at first sight is mostly fake love.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.001
You might be attracted to someone for any attributes ( mostly it is physical attraction but it can be something else too) and develop a liking. But then I would be not call it love. Yes, that attraction might lead to true long lasting love if you come to know each other more and better in coming times. Many people find their soulmates through such first time attraction. But then you need to develop this feeling and know each other well before you can say that it is true love. The feelings at first glance are mostly attraction and infatuation. Not love.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.001
Many a times the feelings at first sight are very strong but then they don't sustain for too long. They fade away soon as you know the person well. True love on the other hand grows with time. I do agree that in Many cases the strong feelings at first sight can grow into true love later.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.330
Many a times the feelings at first sight are very strong but then they don't sustain for too long. They fade away soon as you know the person well. True love on the other hand grows with time. I do agree that in Many cases the strong feelings at first sight can grow into true love later.
Yah i totally agree with you true love grows with time so seeing someone for the first time and falling in love with that person without getting to know that person very well it can also work out tho I've seen a thing like that but i think true love takes time to form so love at first sight is not love.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
I don't believe in the term love at first sight, because usually it's just lust. Because this love is usually related to the physical, while a charming physique is not necessarily a good heart and attitude that will make us able to love him.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.001
Yah i totally agree with you true love grows with time so seeing someone for the first time and falling in love with that person without getting to know that person very well it can also work out tho I've seen a thing like that but i think true love takes time to form so love at first sight is not love.
I would say that it's more of some attraction and infatuation. This might grow stronger with time as you get to know the person and he/she turns out to be really good. So, it has all chances to grow stronger and become true love. But then the reverse can also happen. As you know the person and know him well, the attraction might fade away.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.330
I would say that it's more of some attraction and infatuation. This might grow stronger with time as you get to know the person and he/she turns out to be really good. So, it has all chances to grow stronger and become true love. But then the reverse can also happen. As you know the person and know him well, the attraction might fade away.
That's true tho.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.001
I personally feel that love at first sight can be for certain tangible and intangible things that are non human like a good song, a good jewelry, some furniture etc. With a human, you might get attracted strongly to some traits, might be a physical one. But then that attraction need not be true love.

Back