Love Hurts

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Love is beautiful but when your love betrays you, you will feel the aches that seem like hit with a sharp dagger. And the pain leaves a deep scar that cannot be erased no matter how many years it stays there in your heart. Hoping you will like the song. Almost all of us experience a broken heart.

Love Hurts
Song by Nazareth

Love hurts, love scars
Love wounds and marks
Any heart
Not tough or strong enough
To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain
Love is like a cloud
Holds a lot of rain
Love hurts
Ooh, ooh, love hurts
I'm young, I know, but even so
I know a thing or two
I learned from you
I really learned a lot, really learned a lot
Love is like a flame
It burns you when it's hot
Love hurts
Ooh, ooh, love hurts
Some fools think of happiness
Blissfulness, togetherness
Some fools fool themselves, I guess
They're not foolin' me
I know it isn't true
I know it isn't true
Love is just a lie
Made to make you blue
Love hurts
Ooh, ooh, love hurts
Ooh, ooh, love hurts
I know it isn't true
I know it isn't true
Love is just a lie
Made to make you blue
Love hurts
Ooh, ooh, love hurts
Ooh, ooh, love hurts
Ooh, ooh...

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.860
To bad it does. Even man can hide feelings seeing your love going with other man it just to painful. From that reason I don't stay in contact with my ex. I can faster forgot it when I am at distance.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Yup love always hurts but it always gets better with time after all time heals all wounds
Yes right, and it's better to have love and lost than never to have love at all.
Post automatically merged:

To bad it does. Even man can hide feelings seeing your love going with other man it just to painful. From that reason I don't stay in contact with my ex. I can faster forgot it when I am at distance.
The more man is affected because they cannot cry, unlike the girls.

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Love is a beautiful thing we just have to move on when it becomes unfortunate for us that we can't continue with the person
Yeah, that is right, we have to move on if experience a broken heart because of a cheating lover. Love hurts but must accept the truth that love really dies.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.485
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, that is right, we have to move on if experience a broken heart because of a cheating lover. Love hurts but must accept the truth that love really dies.
That's right mate , there's no need to stay with an abusive partner. You would continue to suffer and that's the truth

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$5.403
One thing we need to understand about love is that it won't always be a bed of roses. Even when we are with the right person, there will definitely be sweet times and bitter times.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.153
Heartaches are a part of life that we all experience at some point. It may take time to heal, but it is important to keep moving forward and not be afraid to open our hearts to love again.

ENIYEforlife

Complete Stranger
Jul 31, 2024
Dex
$-0.351
Raw Dex
$0.190
Love can only betray you when you allow yourself to be betrayed in the first place no body can betray my love because I only love people that truly loves me and I don't waste my love on people that don't need it

Back