Love is like crazy

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
I do agree that love is like crazy. I once experienced this. I was like crazy, feeling restless all the time when I can see the man I Love. I always want to be by his hide sharing laughter and jokes. It seems life is FOREVER if beside the man of your dream. Love is so mysterious that we do not like to see the real thing.... that is the defect of the one you love. You can sense the defect like he or she is cold as ice... :sick:. The implication for that it you love someone without love in return....so leave that person immediately and find someone having a love chemistry as yours.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Infactuation is different from love. It is infactuation that is making lovers to behave without reasoning. Love is more of responsibility than feelings. You build love by nurturing it and taking proper care of your partner. Love may not have feeling initially but overtime it will start to grow.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
Infactuation is different from love. It is infactuation that is making lovers to behave without reasoning. Love is more of responsibility than feelings. You build love by nurturing it and taking proper care of your partner. Love may not have feeling initially but overtime it will start to grow.
Thank you for your amazing thoughts about love. Yes, as time goes by love may grow but it is also hard to endure if love is always like that. Love s also a commitment if one commits.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
Lol,you would be fine and will marry the man of your drsams
Being a security guard is not a problem what matters most is the attitude, the guy must be caring and thoughtful and have a very rich imagination. A man with common sense.

Last edited:

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Being a security guard is not a problem what matters most os the attitude, the guy must be caring and thoughtful and have a very rich imagination. A man with common sense.
Your last statement is the significant thing. A man with common sense without pride. some of them lacks it big time

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
There are men who want to take advantage of the sincerity of women. If women can only read their minds, no one will suffer pain and insults.

Back