Love or career?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.575
If you could only choose one, would you pick money or a career? Why? In my case, I would choose a career because I believe that love can come later. I want to be successful so that I can lead a better life and support those who depend on me. In addition, I do not want to be a financial burden to my partner. There is a great sense of independence and fulfillment that comes with having your own money.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Clandestine

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most people have relegated love to the background in favour of a career nowadays. I think it is the right approach because love is what a good career can easily fetch.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.575
Most people have relegated love to the background in favour of a career nowadays. I think it is the right approach because love is what a good career can easily fetch.

Yes, that is right. Love is something we can experience at any time or at the right time. Good opportunities do not come around often, so grab them when you can.
Post automatically merged:

I we most definitely go for my career first. It won't make sense to go for love when I can't financially take care of the person I claim to love.

Same here. While it is essential to be patient when it comes to love, it is also vital not to miss out on a great opportunity. Opportunities like this may not come around again, or it might take many years for another one to arise.

If you have a career you can always find love, however, if you do not have a career you can never find love.

Yes, it is true. Being unemployed can make it difficult to find a life partner. Whether we want to admit it or not, money is vital for building a family. Without it, your family, especially your children will face hardship.

At this point of my life, I am putting all my efforts to build my career and become a success with it. I am dating but I am not allowing relationships interfere with my career.

That is great. We can have a relationship, but make sure it does not interfere with our careers.

I believe that there is always a way to balance love and career to have the best of both worlds.

Yes, it is better if we can have both and not choose just one. Love inspires us to work harder and have better lives.

Last edited:
Back