Luck or hard work?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
I have come across some business owners who within a very short period of time they have been able to secure a high amount of customers, while there are others who still struggle. There are some who believe these set of persons are simply lucky and in most cases usually have notting to do with hard work, while there are others who push it down to hard work. What's your take on this?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
My experience also tell me that there are so many lucky people around us those who get extra success in short span of time. While some people struggle more.
What I assess as the overall calculation of success starts right from early age. If person A is struggling hard in his childhood and after then, he supported too many people. He given tuitions in very less pay. On the other hand person B spend his childhood in playing, he was rich and after then he didn't struggled due to some reason he lost his wealth.
Both A and B came at same place both taken same loan and started business A, get success with very less effort while B failed after great effort.
The overall struggle of A was much more as compare to B.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
My experience also tell me that there are so many lucky people around us those who get extra success in short span of time. While some people struggle more.
What I assess as the overall calculation of success starts right from early age. If person A is struggling hard in his childhood and after then, he supported too many people. He given tuitions in very less pay. On the other hand person B spend his childhood in playing, he was rich and after then he didn't struggled due to some reason he lost his wealth.
Both A and B came at same place both taken same loan and started business A, get success with very less effort while B failed after great effort.
The overall struggle of A was much more as compare to B.
Like I have a friend of mine who started selling tshirts, it has not been up to a year but she already has lots of customers. The very month she started, she was able to sell all her goods even before they landed, and it has been like that till date. This year should make it a year since she started.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.370
In some countries, the success depends on the support or hatred of the government agencies. Business owners whose relatives or friends are powerful government employees find it easier to get orders quickly.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
In some countries, the success depends on the support or hatred of the government agencies. Business owners whose relatives or friends are powerful government employees find it easier to get orders quickly.
True but there are some cases that is not even related to the government in anyway. Like in the case of most small business owners. The government might not even be aware there is one small business there, especially if the business has not been registered officially.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Indeed, there are lucky people, especially in the line of business. There are also many in business no matter what strategies they use, they continue to have fewer customers, perhaps they lack tactics of how to ignite people to come over to their business centers.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.370
I have noticed that people who are good looking, talkative and without morals are usually flourishing here, while those who are honest and hardworking are making great losses, even if they are experienced and skilled.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
According to my opinion, the luck plays a Very big share as far as the business operations is concerned. In my country you will often see the illiterates excelling in business because they are more lucky than the learned that end up closing the businesses for lack of lucky.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.760
I do not believe in luck, you need to work hard, you need to work smart to become successful. You also need to build knowledge and skills to become successful

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a combination of both. The truth is that opportunity happens to everyone. It now depends on what they do with such opportunities that determines success. People should always work hard and position things because opportunities would always come.

Back