Lucrative eBook Niches for Passive Income

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$6.570
If you look into the ebook market, you will see all topics you can think of are heavily saturated. Does this mean publishing ebooks is no longer profitable? Well, that’s not the case. If you want to make money from ebooks look no further than micro-niches. But what exactly constitutes a micro-niche?

Let me exemplify. "How to Build a Body" qualifies as a broad niche, while "Building Body with HIIT" exemplifies a micro-niche. Micro-niches are topics that focus on a very narrow topic and try to appeal to a more specialized audience. THis generating sales becomes easier as you can target to this audience through your marketing campaigns

You

Somewhat Known
May 12, 2023
Dex
$2.330
Raw Dex
$0.005
When choosing eBook ideas, identify high-demand niches with passionate target audiences that value expertise - business, language learning, and personal development can be quite lucrative. Seek trends and gaps that underserved; offer practical solutions. Promote your expertise via blogging to establish authority. Kindle publishing has low barriers and broad reach.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$6.570
When choosing eBook ideas, identify high-demand niches with passionate target audiences that value expertise - business, language learning, and personal development can be quite lucrative. Seek trends and gaps that underserved; offer practical solutions. Promote your expertise via blogging to establish authority. Kindle publishing has low barriers and broad reach.
High demand niches are also competitive niches. In other words, if you work on niches that are in demand, you will also have to face a lot of competition. If you publish on something that has been widely explored, it will be difficult to generate sales.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
These days either people are trying to learn a new skill or they are simply looking for ways they can make money online. I believe these niches would be an awesome choice.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not completely agree with you. All topics one can think of are not fully saturated. If this was the case, we won't be seeing new topics every day. I just think one needs to thinks outside the box. There are a lot of things to make a topic from.

Back