Lumoxchange introduces the Donate button.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Lumoxchange is one of the freshest Paid to post platforms. It is based on personal finance as a niche. Over the weekend, it introduced the donate button which allowed members to transfer credits between themselves.

This wouid open up the forum for trading and other businesses for people like @Joshua Farrell, and other people who are interested in doing business on paid to post platforms.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
It is not your regular paid to post platform. It requires that you write 250 words per post to earn 10 cents. It is for people that can actually write.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
It is not your regular paid to post platform. It requires that you write 250 words per post to earn 10 cents. It is for people that can actually write.
oh okay it's like a site to write articles like iwriter or publishox more or less right? I like it, sometimes I have come to write articles or even posts longer than that length on other websites, maybe I'll take a look at it

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
oh okay it's like a site to write articles like iwriter or publishox more or less right? I like it, sometimes I have come to write articles or even posts longer than that length on other websites, maybe I'll take a look at it
Your articles must be nice and sensible to the reader. It is not a site where low quality contents is tolerated. I love the site because it is a great pool of knowledge on Finances.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Your articles must be nice and sensible to the reader. It is not a site where low quality contents is tolerated. I love the site because it is a great pool of knowledge on Finances.
I have already passed the quality filter of several sites of this nature, I think it will not be a problem, when talking about finances I am interested, I have been in investments such as cryptocurrencies and precious minerals for a long time, I could leave some articles there about it, but we will see depending as much time as I have, I'll definitely take a look at it anyway, thanks for the info!

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
That's one new forum that is gaining popularity..I have marked it and I would like to check it soon..I am a member at Trendri and I have enjoyed my journey with it so far. Luxomochange is another forum by ths same owner and I bet that it would be a quality one.
Good that more such features are being added there. Many users would be happy to have such features.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have already passed the quality filter of several sites of this nature, I think it will not be a problem, when talking about finances I am interested, I have been in investments such as cryptocurrencies and precious minerals for a long time, I could leave some articles there about it, but we will see depending as much time as I have, I'll definitely take a look at it anyway, thanks for the info!
I joined it already but never write anything by myself, i just knew it, i have to write 250 words so i can get paid, i will looking forward to see yours there and i wish i can write that long too

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I joined it already but never write anything by myself, i just knew it, i have to write 250 words so i can get paid, i will looking forward to see yours there and i wish i can write that long too
It will be a pleasure to see you there my friend, but then, if you have not yet written anything there, that means that you are not earning money there yet, right? or are there other ways to earn?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Indeed, we have to write first to earn there @riberet19 i try to replies as much as i can, i got nothing because i dont make any thread yet, i asked the admin and he said like that
Okay I will take it into account and try to write articles as I did on other platforms, after all really 250 words are not so many if you really propose it.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Okay I will take it into account and try to write articles as I did on other platforms, after all really 250 words are not so many if you really propose it.
Well, i will try it later, 250 words maybe its not so many but i never write that long when talking about finance, but lets see, i will try my luck then but not now, i only do 3 sites now

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Well, i will try it later, 250 words maybe its not so many but i never write that long when talking about finance, but lets see, i will try my luck then but not now, i only do 3 sites now
You would have to write up to 5 threads and 5 comments to get verified. These threads would help them to moderate and see your ability to write. After that, you are good to start earning.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You would have to write up to 5 threads and 5 comments to get verified. These threads would help them to moderate and see your ability to write. After that, you are good to start earning.
Thank you so much for the detail, i will try it later, at least i know that i have to write 250 words and 5 threads, i will try my luck there, wish me luck

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Good for them, this would definitely promote various business activities between members of the forum. I would like to know, is this forum still active currently? And how does it work, like what is their minimum withdrawal.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I think that the site has stopped crediting users for now. I am not there on the site. But I was on Trendri. Trendri announced it a few days back that the site is not generating enough revenues and so they will stop crediting users. It seems that Luxomexchange has also stopped paying. Both sites were owned by the same admin.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I have close to $2 stuck on the platform. Just when I was ready to start working regularly there, they closed down. I hope it doesn't go the way of insured forum.

Back