Major challenges of a fashion designer

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
Fashion designers or tailors as some are called plays a very important role in our society today. One major challenge they go through is staying ahead with the fashion trends on ground. Customers are always looking for the latest trends, so a fashion designer who cannot deliver or who is not updated will definitely suffer losses.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you can get a couple of clients, you can easily survive as a fashion designer, however, the major issue is getting clients who consistently buy your designs. Promoting yourself as a designer is really hard

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
If you can get a couple of clients, you can easily survive as a fashion designer, however, the major issue is getting clients who consistently buy your designs. Promoting yourself as a designer is really hard
In other words getting a client is not all that easy as a fashion designer. I have a friend who is into this line of work, the best part of this business is when your brand is already well known. That's when you can fully enjoy it.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Just because your friend failed does not mean getting client can be difficult. It all depends on how good you are and what strategies you are implementing. These days a lot of fashion designers have their own boutique

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
Just because your friend failed does not mean getting client can be difficult. It all depends on how good you are and what strategies you are implementing. These days a lot of fashion designers have their own boutique
I don't know how things work in your country but over here people don't easily give a new tailor or fashion designer their cloths to design, cause they fear they might damage the material or might not design it exactly how they want it. The early stage is never easy and if you read what I said, I never said he failed, I simply stated that I have a friend who is into this line of work. Once people get to know you and see your works, things we be much easier.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.443
Yes, fashion Is about the latest trends, so as a fashion designer you need to follow and know what is in vogue and sew to deliver same or else you suffer loss of customers

Back