Make your coffees to save money

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Are you a coffee lover, you can save on money if you have your own mixer at home to help out yourself when you need it. You can save money this way . What do you think?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
This is something I can easily save money with. I am not a coffee lover. I don't have a mixer at home. Can you believe it's been 8 years ago since my last Starbucks purchase?
I got free Starbucks drinks last month when I had a training.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Are you a coffee lover, you can save on money if you have your own mixer at home to help out yourself when you need it. You can save money this way . What do you think?
I can as well learn how to make coffee because it's not something I know how to do so if I learn it and I'm able to make my coffee by myself, I will be able to save money

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000

I think that having your own mixer at home to make coffee can be a great way to save money. Not only can you save on the cost of buying coffee from a shop, but you can also save time by making your own coffee. Additionally, you can customize your coffee to your own taste, so you can make it exactly how you like it. Overall, I think having a mixer at home is a great way to save money and have a better coffee experience.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I used to be a coffee lover. At that time, I prefer to make my coffee at home. As you mentioned, it is a good way not to overspend. Now, I can earn more for not having coffee in my system.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is very correct that you can do such thing if you have the necessary tools that could be used to prepare your coffee in order to save certain amount of money, most especially in this trying time.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Unfortunately I don't like taking coffee because it makes me not to sleep very well but when it comes to tea, it is something that I enjoy taking all the time and I make it myself.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
It is always good to save money on any possible way we can if you're have the money it is better to buy your coffee and be serving your self than buying from others

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
That's the whole essence which is to save money you make your coffee your self and save money but go to coffee outlet to buy one.you would have spend some money

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, I totally agree with you, making your own coffee at home will save more money than buying it outside the home, like in a cafe or restaurant. I think the price is usually very expensive for the price of a cup of coffee, because I'm not a person who has a lot of money so I have to be wise in managing money.

Back