MAKING BAGS FROM OLD NEWSPAPER FOR STORES AND SHOPS

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This vacation as a student if you can lay your hands on old newspaper at home you can produce paper bags for retail buyers to put their purchases inside.

MATERIALS NEEDED;
1. Newspaper/Calendar paper print
2. SCISSORS
3. RULER
4. GUM

With the scissors you can shape the newspaper to a beautiful sizes like square, rectangle, oval, star etc.
do you know that packages entices and keep a customer. let me know if you want to try it out.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
When I was young, some groceries shop used bags made from old newspapers and calendar prints. Nowadays, some use paper bags, plastic bags. And a lot of people bring their own bags to carry the groceries which is more environmentally friendly.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This vacation as a student if you can lay your hands on old newspaper at home you can produce paper bags for retail buyers to put their purchases inside.

MATERIALS NEEDED;
1. Newspaper/Calendar paper print
2. SCISSORS
3. RULER
4. GUM

With the scissors you can shape the newspaper to a beautiful sizes like square, rectangle, oval, star etc.
do you know that packages entices and keep a customer. let me know if you want to try it out.
There is someone who also talked about this sometime ago but I want to ask if the bag will be very strong because you are using papers and it may not be as strong as using other materials

Back