Making Money From Short Videos: Which is the Best Platform

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
You can publish short videos on multiple platforms, for instance Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and TikTok. All of these platforms allow short video monetization. All of these platforms have creators’ funds for short video creators, if you publish Reels on Facebook and Instagram, you get a share from $1 billion creator fund created by Meta. Publishing short videos on YouTube earns you a share of a $100 million fund, likewise TikTok has $70 million fund. The earning potential from the platforms highly differs, however, external earnings from sponsorship is limitless.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I created many Reels on Facebook with 6,000 viewers but I didn't receive a pay. Maybe they require me million viewers nah I better quit. It's just a waste of time.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
I created many Reels on Facebook with 6,000 viewers but I didn't receive a pay. Maybe they require me million viewers nah I better quit. It's just a waste of time.
They don't give you money just for posting reels and getting views, you will have to implement certain things, for instance, you can enable stars which requires you to have at least 500 followers on your page

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
They don't give you money just for posting reels and getting views, you will have to implement certain things, for instance, you can enable stars which requires you to have at least 500 followers on your page
Okay, I realized now, that reelers have asked to click a star and what came out are the prices of each star hehe. I will check how to do such a thing. I am so busy at work. It's good to have many side lines,lol.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
There are also other monetization methods for Reels, you can earn through ads on live stream or run ads on your regular videos. However, there are criteria to fulfill. You can also earn from sponsorship

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.375
As far as l a concerned, l have never jumped into the venture of the paid to upload. However l am very sure that the YouTube video monetization is very difficult to be done because of the higher number of subscribers and views required for one to monetize on.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
As far as l a concerned, l have never jumped into the venture of the paid to upload. However l am very sure that the YouTube video monetization is very difficult to be done because of the higher number of subscribers and views required for one to monetize on.
reaching monetization threshold is easier than actually making money from your videos. If you consistently upload videos for 6-7 months and publish quality content, you can get monetized but earning is really hard.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I don’t think it is a waste of time. I just feel you are one step forward in the sense that you already have some viewers but I think there are also some other criteria that you have not met up with

Back