Making money on your site vs. making money on someone else's site

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
Do you think you will be able to make more money form your website or make more money on someone else's website? In my experience, making money on someone else website is easier than making money on your own website but you can make more money on your website than someone else's website.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
Running a website is not costly, making money form your website is difficult that's for sure. Unless you want to run a paid to post site, or use Dedicated Server for hosting, website running cost is low.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.501
Raw Dex
$1.141
I was trying to run a blog and get it monetized. I just came to realize the harsh reality that it is better to make money from already established sites first for some time before I think of making money from my own site.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.503
In the last few years, I have found it is easier to make money from other people's websites since powerful companies and officials who hate me, are harassing everyone who will pay me.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Do you think you will be able to make more money form your website or make more money on someone else's website? In my experience, making money on someone else website is easier than making money on your own website but you can make more money on your website than someone else's website.
I think one will be able to make more money from his own website but there are times when some websites will pay you very high and you may not even be able to make up to that on your website

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Frankly speaking generating money from your website is the best if you have a good website and nice traffic you can use Google Adsense or promote your affiliate link on your website Better than using someone website

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
I think it is easier to make money on someone else's website because they will definitely pay you after you submit the work. But then your own website is better off because if you put in effort and get enough views, you will earn well and it could become a passive income source.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
You can make money from your blog through ads network you can also use your website to earn through ads space if you had an advertiser it's much more better to do it your own than relying on someone website

Back