• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

Making Money Teaching Online Through Zoom Class

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$4.130
If you have knowledge and expertise on some subject, you can use Zoom to teach online and make money.

What can you teach through Zoom?

Well, you can teach almost anything, for example

1. Forex trading
  2. Crypto investment and trading
  3. Personal Finance
  4. Stock market
  5. Startup ideas
  6. Business management
  7. Economics, etc.

There is no limit to what you can teach. You can even teach school and college subjects

How much money do you need to get started?

As a beginner, go with the free plan. With a free plan, you can have 100 students and teach for 40 minutes. If you start getting more paying users, you can switch to pro plans. The price starts from $149 per year, per user.

What skills do you need?

If you can give lectures on some subject, if you can demonstrate your lectures through whiteboards, if you can create presentations and slideshows, or even ebooks, you are good to go.

How to generate sales?

Having paying customers is the key to making money from Zoom classes. You can promote your class through social sites. If you cannot reach a lot of people because you do not have too many followers, run an ad campaign.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.315
For real?
If I understand you clearly, you mean that people pay on zoom to teach people or what exactly? I only know that you can pay for the class that you are attending

Emmarific

Complete Stranger
Apr 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I only know of teaching English online. I've been trying to apply as a teacher but to no avail.
I'm so glad I came across this I'll definitely research more on how to teach via Zoom.

Just to inquire is it something you participate in ?

Back