AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Many like to gamble. This day I visited the litecoin to bet and won almost 400 but I fo not know what is it dollar bitcoin or litecoin. As a referrer you'll also earn. I have to reach 5000 in order to claim. Tomorrow I'll visit that site hourly for it said I can win every hour. I'm a gambler now LOL.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Many like to gamble. This day I visited the litecoin to bet and won almost 400 but I fo not know what is it dollar bitcoin or litecoin. As a referrer you'll also earn. I have to reach 5000 in order to claim. Tomorrow I'll visit that site hourly for it said I can win every hour. I'm a gambler now LOL.
I don't think I got anything from that LOL but good if you are earning and I hope you can soon withdraw and in case you need any help with withdrawal let me know as I can send my address and then I can send RIF for that so you will be in profit

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I don't think I got anything from that LOL but good if you are earning and I hope you can soon withdraw and in case you need any help with withdrawal let me know as I can send my address and then I can send RIF for that so you will be in profit
Okay, but what is that currency, 379? Is it a litecoin amount? Well, I'm really excited to a free betting Thanks to you. Good night.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Okay, but what is that currency, 379? Is it a litecoin amount? Well, I'm really excited to a free betting Thanks to you. Good night.
LOL even I am confused now, see if you can upload the screenshot and send it to me on facebook messenger, I am still learning and like you so I need to see it properly to answer you but at this moment I am just looking at making max claims in a day on free facuet

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Gambling is for losing money, not for making money, unless you gamble with one another with a guarantee. Yet loss happens there. I will advice people to stay away from gambling, use other methods.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Gambling is not good, sometimes we lose everything in it if we get addicted to it. The same is investing money in the share market. I remember once one of my neighbours got bankrupt in share marketing.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have seen some users that depend on gambling for their living and in my view, it's the worst, because you cannot expect to win every day, and depending upon gambling for a living, is the worst thing.

What are your views?
How do we decribe these group of people. How can one depend on gambling as a source of living. It doesn't make sense to me.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I do not like gambling because it can lead to addiction. We must stay away from it.

It depends on person to person as some people get addicted to bad habits so easily and some don't. I bet on some apps but I am not addicted to them. Yes, most of the people who lose money in gambling try to compensate for it but lose their money again.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
It depends on person to person as some people get addicted to bad habits so easily and some don't. I bet on some apps but I am not addicted to them. Yes, most of the people who lose money in gambling try to compensate for it but lose their money again.
Yes, gambling is too risky because you may lose all your money.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
LOL even I am confused now, see if you can upload the screenshot and send it to me on facebook messenger, I am still learning and like you so I need to see it properly to answer you but at this moment I am just looking at making max claims in a day on free facuet
I still lack 80 litecoin to withdraw. My money there now as reflected on the screen is 76 USD.

Back