Managing a manicure-pedicure near the vicinity of the campus

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
Will it be okay managing a manicure-pedicure near the vicinity of the campus? Tis business intrigues me. I see many teachers going out during weekends just to go to a manicure-pedicure center. It will be a wise idea to operate a business like this. It's not banned because it is not about selling liquors. Many students will also come and go to have their nails look good. We can rent a small space and make the space look good to attract customers like teachers, students, and office workers. What do you think? We can hire expert manicurists and offer 50/ 50 after the net.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
Manicure-pedicure is getting quite popular here. In the Mall near my residence, there are already two shops doing manicure-pedicure. My friend checked it out because she was interested in beautifying her nails. She told me that bookings were always full.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
That business is really thriving in my country. No matter there are so many similar business in the nearby town where the county national university is located for the truth of the matter.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
Boys and girls this time go to a beauty parlor where they can have their manicure and pedicure. If it is near the campus, it is very obvious that people will flock there. It is a very profitable business.

Back