AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$1.445
We need to be confident enough to face any challenge in life and only then we can do well otherwise people will take our advantage and that won't be good for us

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Confidence is key,always. Also, work hard to pave a way for your dreams and desires so that your enemies have no choice but to respect you.

Having a very good confidence in what you do is something that is going to make you not to lose courage in yourself because once you start doubting yourself that is the end.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having a very good confidence in what you do is something that is going to make you not to lose courage in yourself because once you start doubting yourself that is the end.
Doubt is a disease of distraction. Once it creeps in, escaping it takes a lot of devotion and dedication.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Doubt is a disease of distraction. Once it creeps in, escaping it takes a lot of devotion and dedication.

You are actually very correct and it's the reason why I enjoyed watching Denzel Washington motivational speech which centred on being consistent and not being afraid in anything that you want to do.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are actually very correct and it's the reason why I enjoyed watching Denzel Washington motivational speech which centred on being consistent and not being afraid in anything that you want to do.
Sounds interesting.. I am actually going to Google the speech and listen to it. Anything that speaks positiveness I can indulge in.

Back