March Payment from RIF - $190

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.409
Hi, guys I would like to update another payment from RIF, thanks to the team and admins for keeping everything transparent and taking care of all members. Thanks a lot for having me here.

View attachment 1633
That's a lot of money there to be honest with you and I was just here feeling as though it was me who has this type of cash to withdraw and did receive but I have to put in a lot of work to this site so I can get that amount of cash out.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
Congratulations my friend on your payment proofs. However this motivates people to working more harder on Rif and Online as a whole.I Will therefore work more harder and achieve my target too.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
Hard work always pays off immensely,that is the beauty and it should sink in promptly.RIF is a wonderful forum and it has continued to evolve to that top class paid to post forum.So let us all rally behind them.Congratulations @Ginger

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.001
Congratulations!! That's a big amount for online earnings..You are pretty active and making good use of your time online..I am sure that many more such payments will come in the future.

Back