Marketing and advertising for small business owners

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
Marketing and advertising your business is the only way to make your business known and as well make profit. When it comes to this aspect, most big business out there usually have teams who are solely in charge of this, a small business on the other hand might not have the Capital or resources to hire a team. The best way to keep up with the competition is to be creative and make use of what you have.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
A business whether big or small always have the need to advertise the business. it is always good to create awareness about your business. it is only when you let people know your business that you can get more patronage

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
A business whether big or small always have the need to advertise the business. it is always good to create awareness about your business. it is only when you let people know your business that you can get more patronage
Advertising big or small business online is almost the same thing but it depends on how far they want the advert to go. There are times when you have to go for some paid adverts

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
Big or small business online needs advertising. it is important to always create awareness for any business. This is the best way that you can make people know about your business

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Big or small business online needs advertising. it is important to always create awareness for any business. This is the best way that you can make people know about your business
The only thing is just that some people do not go far with their advertisements. They only advertise to some particular people and not to a large number of people

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
I noticed same, people do not have patience while advertising. You just advertise a little and let go. People need to keep advertising until one is able to get a concrete result
Post automatically merged:

I noticed same, people do not have patience while advertising. they just advertise a little and let go. Some situations need agresssive advertising to drive the awareness to a productive point

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I noticed same, people do not have patience while advertising. You just advertise a little and let go. People need to keep advertising until one is able to get a concrete result
Post automatically merged:

I noticed same, people do not have patience while advertising. they just advertise a little and let go. Some situations need agresssive advertising to drive the awareness to a productive point
I think those kind of people believe that they should see the result of their advertisement immediately they begin it but it is not right. It takes days, weeks or months

Back