Marketing or the products which should the company focus more on?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$12.678
There are several people that believe as a business owner, more focus should be placed on marketing, while there are others who think other wise, meaning more focus should be placed on the quality of the products. Personally i feel both aspect of the business are extremely important, cause no matter how good your products are, if you do not market them, no one would buy them. Then if you focus on only marketing, if you products are not quality products, you would end up loosing customers.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Actually business owners should be focused on both sides, but I believe the quality of a product needs it the most. Marketing a product is like building on the existing quality a product has and if it isn't of good quality ,then there is nothing to build on.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my view, a business should put more emphasis into ensuring that the quality of the services or products it produces is high. No amount of marketing would beat the idea of high quality products when it comes to capturing the sustaied patronage of customers.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.670
A business is a system where all parts have to be working at optimum for the whole to work well. There is no part that has to be prioritized over the other.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both marketing and the quality of products are crucial in vthe success of a business. Ofv what relevant will it be for a business that spent sob much in the marketing of poor rated products or a good quality products with poor marketing strategy?.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are several people that believe as a business owner, more focus should be placed on marketing, while there are others who think other wise, meaning more focus should be placed on the quality of the products. Personally i feel both aspect of the business are extremely important, cause no matter how good your products are, if you do not market them, no one would buy them. Then if you focus on only marketing, if you products are not quality products, you would end up loosing customers.

Whether your business products have high quality or low quality, if you still don't market it very well to reach those that are supposed to buy it, nobody is going to buy the product and you are going to have 100% loss.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nope, no matter how good your marketing is if you do not have a good product them it is a waste. , I will never buy a bad product no matter the ads

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.420
Raw Dex
$0.040
While I think both are important, I think the quality of the product matters more. If the product you sell is of high quality, customers will come back and recommend it to their acquaintances. Word of mouth is an effective strategy. That said, marketing helps to promote your product to your target audience. Without proper marketing, your product cannot reach a large audience.

Back