Marriage is like a Business

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
You might wonder what makes marriage like a business. What if the wife does not like to engage with the business but to work? What is the best scenario for this topic of what makes marriage like a business? When you marry you are bound to make your married life at its utmost happiness. But marriage is also a legal and financial partnership. If you are a partner in a small business, married couples must manage money, make joint decisions, and communicate with one another is substantial every day. When you get a marriage license or form of a business, you also create a legal and mutual relationship. It means that you and your partner are connected in a way that they were not before during your singlehood. When you were single, you are the sole owner of your bank account but once you are married, you have to follow the rule that everything you earn or acquire during your marriage belongs to the two of you though there are exceptions according to your country's rulings. This means that when you split up or get divorced, you have to also split up your earnings.

There will be many considerations especially if you have debts and other properties, and the law is law, so no one can escape the splitting of the earnings though there are exceptions. Have you experienced this in your married life, consolidating your businesses and profits and deciding to get divorced? What do you think would be the feeling? Do you think you like it when you are the sole owner and your wifey gets a portion because that is the ruling of the law? Better never marry if you are a big businessman for your wife might be after only your money. Correct me, if I am wrong. What is your stand on this?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$4.100
That is why I do not want to get married now.:D At least, sole proprietorship is the best thing that I have done with my online shop in Shopee. I do not need to wait for an approval.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
That is why I do not want to get married now.:D At least, sole proprietorship is the best thing that I have done with my online shop in Shopee. I do not need to wait for an approval.
Life is what you make it and I also believe marriage is a destiny hehe. Like me, single despite having many suitors but I don't know why I also chose to be single and to remain single. I'm happy being single. There's no one to dominate me but myself.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
You have a solid point there I won't deny that fact but i also believe marriage is based on how you view it. Certain times when love involved you wont even see all these as a burden but more of a duty.

Back