Master card or Visa card?

Maxwell

Complete Stranger
Jun 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Between Mastercard and Visa card, which one do you think is the best for your banking transactions? I make use of a Mastercard and it's always get accepted in all my online transactions. I'm not sure if Visa card is that good too.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I feel like Mastercard normally has more rewards or loyalty programs than Visa cards do. I mostly use Visa cards, but I do enjoy using Mastercards as well. I suppose it just depends.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$1.240
I use both and both are good but I prefer the Master card as it's easier to pay with it and very less chance of payment failure but in India we also have Rupay cards and they are doing well with the payments too

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Between Mastercard and Visa card, which one do you think is the best for your banking transactions? I make use of a Mastercard and it's always get accepted in all my online transactions. I'm not sure if Visa card
Between Mastercard and Visa card, which one do you think is the best for your banking transactions? I make use of a Mastercard and it's always get accepted in all my online transactions. I'm not sure if Visa card is that good too.

is that good too.

There is no choice for us as such.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$1.240
I have used both and both are very good but if you want me to choose one I will go for MasterCard because they are better and I don't see there or more chances of failure in it

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$1.240
Well, Mastercard comes with a lot of advantages than visa card. But I have never had a master card. I only have a visa card.
If it comes with so many advantages why didn't you go for it? I have a Master card but what advantages were you referring to, I would like to know about them

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have used both and both are very good but if you want me to choose one I will go for MasterCard because they are better and I don't see there or more chances of failure in it

A friend of mine actually told me that one of the reason why he enjoys making use of MasterCard is that it supports most online platform that he makes purchases with it unlike Visa cards.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.410
Based on the information that I have read from here, it's seems that master card is more advantageous than a visa card. I think I have personally experienced this especially when I tried to pay something with it online.

Back