Meeting customer's needs

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
Meeting the needs of customers can be very challenging for business owners of both big and small business. Every customer has their specific preference and difference hence it might be abit challenging to care for all their needs. One way to solve this problem is to always render quality service, you cannot please everyone but you can always try to do your best and all times.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes you are right, our time is limited so it is impossible to fulfill the special requests of everyone. I usually apologize to customers if I can't fulfill their special requests, because sometimes those requests make it difficult for me to make products in general.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
It's viral in5a business to meet the customers needs, They are assets and direct revenue so they must be treated well. The business owner must supply then with what they need for them to retain in the business.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Meeting the needs of the customer is very important in many ways. This is because your business depends quite heavily on the customers and their needs are quite important in many ways.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Meeting customers need means retention and satisfaction on their part. There's no reason for them to move to other direction. It's the customers decision to be loyal or not or not to business. Their satisfaction matters.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
This is what business is all about. it is meeting the needs of customers and getting them satisfied. it can be very challenging though for business owners but no gains without work

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes you are right, our time is limited so it is impossible to fulfill the special requests of everyone. I usually apologize to customers if I can't fulfill their special requests, because sometimes those requests make it difficult for me to make products in general.
They will accept the apology when you are not the kind of person who always dissapoint them but if you always dissapoint them, they will find it as a tangible reason not to patronize you anymore

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Customers feel satisfied if all the items they needed are found there on the business center. That's one way for them to feel satisfied and comfortable. Customer services matter a lot to retain customers.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
They will accept the apology when you are not the kind of person who always dissapoint them but if you always dissapoint them, they will find it as a tangible reason not to patronize you anymore
Yes you are right, of course I didn't disappoint them much. Because they ordered a variety of products that I have not sold so far. I haven't been able to fulfill it for several reasons, so it's better for me to apologize than to make it difficult for myself by complying with all customer requests.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that as a business, you can't meet the needs of every customer. There are ones you can meet and ones you cannot. Just meet the needs that majority of customers are demanding for.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Meeting the needs of customers can be very challenging for business owners of both big and small business. Every customer has their specific preference and difference hence it might be abit challenging to care for all their needs. One way to solve this problem is to always render quality service, you cannot please everyone but you can always try to do your best and all times.
The reason why you started your business in the first place is to render services to your customers which is why you have to make the provision so that they can be able to patronize you.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.360
Raw Dex
$0.003
Unless you are providing personalized service, it is difficult to meet the need of every customer. If you are selling product, make sure to do market research and see if your product meet with the needs of your target audience. When you encounter complaints from customers, listen with patience and try your best to solve the problem.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is one of the sole reason for your business growth as if the demands of the customers are not met then be sure to see your business fall apart and go down the slope.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
it can sometimes difficult to meet the need of every customer. If you are selling a product,that are high in demxnd. so you need to make a market research to meet the needs of your target audience.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a business person, I can tell you for free that it is not possible for the needs of every customer to be completely satisfied. Some would come to my farm and see very heavy chicks and they would just say that it is too whitish. When I hear stuffs like that, I just shake my head and know that the customer is beyond redemption.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
You can't feed the whole nation. People just have to know this. you don't just have to kill yourself trying to help others. But you need to satisfy more people than less

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
The truth is that as a business, you can't meet the needs of every customer. There are ones you can meet and ones you cannot. Just meet the needs that majority of customers are demanding for.
That's just it, the most important thing is that you do your best. This is what many business owners fail to understand. Rather they would be trying to hard, almost killing themselves in the process.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's just it, the most important thing is that you do your best. This is what many business owners fail to understand. Rather they would be trying to hard, almost killing themselves in the process.
There are customers that already have their pre conceived inclinations and notions about you and your business. Trying to satisfy those ones would not work. Focus on customers that have an open mind and are truly ready to help you satisfy them.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
Business is usually not an easy thing to do ever. So before you can venture on the business, one must research on the nature of the business and what they supposed to do on the business for them to excel in it.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have worked at a bar and this customer comes in and places an order. I brought the drink to him, he said it is not chilled enough. I went to bring a chiller one, the customer said it is too chilled. I had to leave him there and go my way.

Back