Mentorship for investment.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.038
A mentor is someone who guilds you, making sure you do not make mistakes and as well teach you all there is to know about a particular filed. Moat business owners today tend to have mentors. What about for investments? Do you think it is important for an investor to also have a mentor? Personally i believe it is Important, especially for a beginner.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Currently, mentorship for investment is available, especially in mutual fund investment instruments. This platform embeds Robo Advisory and Goal Based Investment technology, which can help users choose the right product based on the user's risk profile. This platform also features Rebalancing, Stop Before Loss, and a Goal-based investment platform that can help users make regular investments and can recommend investment instruments for users.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.050
For me I would like to invest in a venture that works for me comfortable without the help of a mentorship. Sometimes the cost of the mentorship would not be worth of.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
For me I would like to invest in a venture that works for me comfortable without the help of a mentorship. Sometimes the cost of the mentorship would not be worth of.
I agree with you, getting a mentor from a financial consultant requires high costs, maybe not commensurate with the return on investment, so for a few years we will lose, it's better to find a safe investment or according to your profile,

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I have not formally engaged the service of a mentor for my investment. I have an investment account with a bank. Their investment manager provides good advice to me from time to time.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.050
As an investor, you must do the math correctly if you consider outsourcing the mentorship services for your investment. This is because mentorship services are very expensive and sometimes may not work for you.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.470
Raw Dex
$0.005
Yes it is good to have a mentor as you would like to invest in a venture that works for you. you would be do better and get the right help of a mentorship.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Yes it is good to have a mentor as you would like to invest in a venture that works for you. you would be do better and get the right help of a mentorship.
Even though it's very good, using a mentor to give the best advice on the money we will invest, but because the cost of a mentor is high, in the end you don't profit, is it better to learn by yourself to analyze various investment sectors.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
As a beginner to investments. It is very important to get an experienced mentor to put on through the whole investment process. This is very helpful as it would help one to avoid a lot of mistakes in investment.

Back