Misconceptions about business owners

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
One common misconception about Business owners is that people tend to assume anyone who owns a business be in big or small is swimming in money. Due to this mindset, they tend to have high expectations from you and assume you are being wicked if you do not help. Having your own business does not mean instant wealth. Running a business is no where near easy.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
The ones I heard from others about busenss owners are they are strict, powerful, and ready to gamble. However, they are only rumors because most business owners in my place are not known. The people do not know the owners. They are afraid of a kidnap for ransom.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.760
I do not think people have misconceptions about business owners and assume that they are swimming in money. I rather believe a lot of people have misconception that business owners are actually cheater.

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.000
Assumptions are the least level of knowledge. I experience it too. People would be saying that as a CEO, you should be buying things for them and that is wrong.

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.443
This is very true. Just because you run a business does not mean that you are swimming in money. Business has its expenses too and you always have to keep the business stock. So you end up spending even your profit to keep the business afloat. People need to understand this before judging you for not helping them.

Back