Money making by cooperative societies

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cooperative societies create money by pooling its members' resources and reinvesting any gains back into the organization.Typically, these revenues are made via the selling of goods and services such as food, electricity, and insurance.Profits are subsequently used for the benefit of society's members, such as enhancing services and facilities or lowering expenses.

Cooperative societies can also raise cash from outside investors such as banks or other lending organizations, in addition to capital from its members.This capital is also used to fund the society's activities, and any gains are distributed among members in line with the society's regulations.

Furthermore, cooperative groups may issue shares that may be purchased and sold on the stock exchange.Members can profit from both the possible growth in the value of their shares and any dividend payments.

Finally, cooperative societies may get government or other organization grants and subsidies.This money can be utilized to finance projects or activities that will benefit society's members.

Overall, cooperative groups can earn financially in a number of ways, including the selling of goods and services.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before banking system came into existence, our early men engaged in cooperative activities in order to assist one another. It was through this system, investment business was developed.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Cooperative societies are good avenues to save your money and also request for it at a given time. And they also render financial help to their members.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Cooperative societies create money by pooling its members' resources and reinvesting any gains back into the organization.Typically, these revenues are made via the selling of goods and services such as food, electricity, and insurance.Profits are subsequently used for the benefit of society's members, such as enhancing services and facilities or lowering expenses.

Cooperative societies can also raise cash from outside investors such as banks or other lending organizations, in addition to capital from its members.This capital is also used to fund the society's activities, and any gains are distributed among members in line with the society's regulations.

Furthermore, cooperative groups may issue shares that may be purchased and sold on the stock exchange.Members can profit from both the possible growth in the value of their shares and any dividend payments.

Finally, cooperative societies may get government or other organization grants and subsidies.This money can be utilized to finance projects or activities that will benefit society's members.

Overall, cooperative groups can earn financially in a number of ways, including the selling of goods and services.
You are right and cooperative societies may be very helpful whenever someone is down and needs money for something important

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
You are right and cooperative societies may be very helpful whenever someone is down and needs money for something important
Coperative society is one of the best society to receive loans just like what you mentioned because they would come to your rescue whenever you needed money so badly and the interest are very low.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
I am a member of such a society and it is very glaring that they have a minimum interest rate which is one of the advantages they had over other loan sharks that has a very humongous interest rate

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
There is money-making in a cooperative. I am a member of a cooperative and every year I received my dividend with high returns. Coops earn thru its members. There are many services a cooperative can offer to members.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Coperative society is one of the best society to receive loans just like what you mentioned because they would come to your rescue whenever you needed money so badly and the interest are very low.
And this is why a lot of people join so that they can come to their aid whenever they need them.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Cooperative is a very creative society and if you understand the intricacies of this society you are really going to make profit from it because I know a record number of them.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
We have different cooperative societies here In my locality you just have to find the one that is great for you to join . You would enjoy all the benefits that come with it

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Before banking system came into existence, our early men engaged in cooperative activities in order to assist one another. It was through this system, investment business was developed.
Isusu is what we actually call it down where where someone will have to set up a cooperative where he runs a personal savings for people who cannot be able to go to their banks everyday to deposit their money and charge a percentage for rendering the services.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I really enjoy your topic. There are many advantages to joining a corporation, given that there are excellent mechanisms in place that encourage openness and collaboration when making crucial decisions.
A single investor will ultimately benefit from this initiative to collect funds and multiply them into a single large enterprise.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
In my city, the cooperative was the one who created a concrete plan and produced the mini-buses that are circulating here now. At some point, the locals are enjoying the usage of these mini-buses.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I believe in cooperatives. Last weekend I got my dividend from my small investment and also some patronage share because I patronize the products of the cooperative.

As long as people that are in a particular cooperative are honest and truthful when it comes to making their own donation when they are supposed to, it is something that is going to last for a very long time.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
It is a very good way of pooling money together to help people. Now, this is the kind of loan one can take to start business. Their interest is low. And they have the interest of the members.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
I remember back in the days, people usually relied on cooperative societies in terms of getting money. These days they might not be as popular as they use to be but they are still pretty much active.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
This time the cooperatives are part of a particular business or office. I cannot anymore see here cooperative societies. Perhaps there were fewer turnovers or people did t pay their obligations.

Back