Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
RIF will now be hosting a monthly 50/50 contest. Each month I will create a new thread. This thread is for March: (I'm starting it a bit early to introduce you guys to it :))

At the end of each month, a single winner will be selected to win the 50/50 contest.

Tickets cost $0.05 RIF Cash - for this month
You can purchase unlimited number of tickets. (Just reply as many times as you like. Feel free to spam this thread ;))
This is in the Forum Games section, so there is no minimum words or quality needed for a post.

How does it work?
For each post you create in this thread, you will gain you one (1) ticket into the 50/50 prize pool. $0.05 RIF Cash will automatically be deducted from your balance.
At the end of the month, a random ticket will be selected and the owner of the winning ticket will win half of the prize pool.

Where does the other half of the prize pool go?
Simply put, back into the website. I try my hardest to maintain a good and stable economy. This contest will help manage the inflation of our RIF Cash currency.

Current Prize Pool:
$2.6 - @Joshua Farrell Wins

*Any update posts created by me does not count towards the prize pool.

Last edited:

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm sorry, for spamming also means posting our referral links from other sites where we are registered?
Thank you.
Iโ€™m not understanding your question. Please send me a private message so I can further assist you with your concern. By replying to this thread you are paying $0.05 RIF Cash to enter the 50/50 contest. For every reply you make on this thread, you will lose an additional $0.05 RIF Cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back