More Ways to Login Referral Index forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.750
@Jordan Purchased two more domains so now we can even log in Referral Index forum with Rif.cash and Indexforum.com and its so cool, I have logged on with both so its a good move.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.220
@Ginger So i do understand what you have just said but i do not know the value or significance of that.Is it even legal to have a site have more than one dormain or it is more less like you are clowning the site which can have devasting implications as other bad people can take advantage of that.Kindly explain to me so that i am put upto speed as i like information on this.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
@Ginger So i do understand what you have just said but i do not know the value or significance of that.Is it even legal to have a site have more than one dormain or it is more less like you are clowning the site which can have devasting implications as other bad people can take advantage of that.Kindly explain to me so that i am put upto speed as i like information on this.
It's perfectly fine and legal.

So yes, I did buy two new domains

rif.cash
I intend to make this some sort of landing page perhaps, and then as well maybe a short url type domain for links related to RIF.

indexforum.com
Purchased this for $1,500. Just a shorter simpler domain to remember.

Right now both domains are just redirecting to our main domain which still is referralindexforum.com

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.220
It's perfectly fine and legal.

So yes, I did buy two new domains

rif.cash
I intend to make this some sort of landing page perhaps, and then as well maybe a short url type domain for links related to RIF.

indexforum.com
Purchased this for $1,500. Just a shorter simpler domain to remember.

Right now both domains are just redirecting to our main domain which still is referralindexforum.com
Thanks for the assurance and enlightening me and others,above all we applaud you for the various strategies and investments you are putting in place to keep advancing this forum to a force to reckon with in the paid to post space.You give us hope that we are herding the right trajectory.We will ensure to contrib ute in the best way possible to add value to here.

Back