Motivation through job satisfaction

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
Motivation through job satisfaction is what the employees dream of. It is a strong drive to push the employees to work harder and be loyal to the business.
Empowering employees gives them fuel. Increased decision-making and extra responsibility are surefire ways to add some motivation to the workplace. Although motivation is hard to do by the management, but there is no other way to do it because the business aims for good sales and production. The employees will feel too lazy to perform their responsibilities because they lack drive. Only motivation can push them on the go. Motivation could be giving cash bonuses, increases, and paid vacations with the family. Empowerment increases employee satisfaction by creating a well-defined vision, providing resources to thrive, and connecting employees with a greater purpose.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I once quite a high paying job because I was no longer satisfied with the job. Satisfaction is more important than the money. At least for me.If you are satisfied, you work more efficently.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
In my case, I'm happy I'm still satisfied with my job. I'm afraid that it's not felt I may quit instantly. I'm thankful I stil have the drive and interest to go on.

Back