Much emphasis on passive income should be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very good to always have a good passive source of income as it would help one to grow their main source better and fix a thing or two in their lives as if the main source of income is being focused on for expenses that comes the way of one to make use and not a passive source to help reduce the work load then there would be a problem for that person.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
I would agree with you on this aspect. There are lots of persons who still do not know the importance of passive income so they are not even making any move to get one.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would agree with you on this aspect. There are lots of persons who still do not know the importance of passive income so they are not even making any move to get one.
I have come in contact with someone who does not even have to touch the earnings coming from his main source of income due to the passive income that he earns and spends them on his dealings.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
It is very good to always have a good passive source of income as it would help one to grow their main source better and fix a thing or two in their lives as if the main source of income is being focused on for expenses that comes the way of one to make use and not a passive source to help reduce the work load then there would be a problem for that person.
Some people are actually not taking it seriously but it will be good if we can take it seriously because it is going to save us in so many ways. I also wish to have a passive income soon

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.503
People need to know this and take it seriously because passive income comes with immense benefits. it will be good it is going to save one in many ways in the future

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This is very true that there is need to grow income levels for individuals and that money must be becoming as a result of quality investments that were made some time ago.That is the only way that we can become financially free and debt free.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
People need to know this and take it seriously because passive income comes with immense benefits. it will be good it is going to save one in many ways in the future
It is good to take passive income seriously but it is for people who have enough money to do it because some people are not financially capable of having a passive income

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back