• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

Multiple Ways to Make Money on Facebook

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
Facebook is undoubtedly the best platform for social commerce. Social commerce is a method of selling through social media sites and you can use Facebook to make money through various ways.

Facebook Marketplace: Go to Facebook Marketplace, click on create a listing and list your product. Share product photos, and write a good title and description . If you are not getting any orders, use the boost feature to reach more people.

Facebook Page/Group Monetization: You can monetize your Facebook Page if you fulfill the requirements. You need at least 50k visits on your group/page in the last 28 days.

Facebook Shop: If you have 50k followers on your Facebook Page, you can apply for Facebook Shop, and upon approval, you can start selling products directly through Facebook Shop.

Video Monetization: You can monetize your videos, including short videos to make money from Facebook

Instant Article: You can use this method to make money if you have a blog.

These are not the only methods, there are more other ways to make money on Facebook. For instance, you can also make money through influencer marketing and other forms of digital marketing.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is true that there are multiple ways to make money on Facebook. Facebook is one of the most popular platforms. Personally, I use the Facebook marketplace to sell my items. Thank you very much for sharing with us all these interesting ways to make money on Facebook.

Ayomikun400

Complete Stranger
Jun 16, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can not really believe it but now is the money making on Facebook is real because Facebook is one of the most highly recommend used platform in the whole world

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have provided quite insightful information. Thank you.

Regarding the option of Facebook Page/Group Monetization, I have some unanswered questions though. Firstly, what is the earning potential for a user living in tier 4 and tier 4 countries. I am asking because I would like to pursue this route and I am not living in the USA or Europe.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
They are different ways to make money off Facebook but I think the most outstanding one has always been about advertising for buying and selling on the platform which is not bad

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I can not really believe it but now is the money making on Facebook is real because Facebook is one of the most highly recommend used platform in the whole world
I am not really sure but I always hear that Facebook is one of the platforms that pays a lot of people very well and even people that are not paid by Facebook have the potential to earn from other sources

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Using Facebook to make money is still very possible but you must show some level of resilience. You need to great achuge followers based. I have a group that have 12k members. I will soon find way to monetize it.

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.238
The easiest way to make money from Facebook is through reels. The other ones like Facebook page monetization has requirements that are somewhat difficult. Facebook marketplace would only work if you have something viable to sell.

Back