Must we allow the evolution of artificial intelligence in our business?.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Owing to several hues and crying that have been trailing the introduction of artificial intelligence in business, yet it can not be ruled out of our system. The fear of many opponents to the artificial intelligence is that the system would create unemployment in the society as the tasks hitherto done by manual would now be performed by robots. Though this is likely going to happen but yet, it would open up more job opportunity in the areas of technology creativity as more technicians would be clamouring to become robot developers.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
Owing to several hues and crying that have been trailing the introduction of artificial intelligence in business, yet it can not be ruled out of our system. The fear of many opponents to the artificial intelligence is that the system would create unemployment in the society as the tasks hitherto done by manual would now be performed by robots. Though this is likely going to happen but yet, it would open up more job opportunity in the areas of technology creativity as more technicians would be clamouring to become robot developers.
Most business owner may likely be using this in the long run since their main aim is to make profit and acheive s lot in a short while, except small businesses that may not be able to afford the cost.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.580
You must have it buy you can't let A.I decide for you. It is trend which everybody must follow. There are already specialst for it. Important is try incorporate it into company so you can earn more from it.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
But that confused me. If the use of AI is allowed in the business world, why do so many sites prohibit posting content from AI. As for myself, I still haven't used AI in my business, because I don't understand the negative impact that might arise.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.035
Well, that's innovation for you. Companies and business owner would always adopt new technologies or innovation So it is what It is. it will be adopted to their own advantage

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.193
I think it is too early to incorporate AIs to companies' systems. For the reason that some information are not accurate. We need to wait for a few more years to make it more advanced.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

The world have already embraced the use of artificial intelligence and Incorporated it in most of the businesses which is why I believe that everyone have to embrace it otherwise you're going to be left behind.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I would wait for a while to decide how to incorporate AI in my business. If used properly, it may assist the owner or management to make decisions. AI also allows you to consider factors which you have not taken into account. That said, it is important to ensure that rules and regulations are implemented on how to apply AI in business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.258
You have a point there, but the truth of the matter is that not everyone can go into developing or programing robots. Meaning while there are those who would gain from this, there are likely to be more persons who would loose form it.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have a point there, but the truth of the matter is that not everyone can go into developing or programing robots. Meaning while there are those who would gain from this, there are likely to be more persons who would loose form it.
Everyone would gain from the v evolution of artificial intelligence. Do you know some workers would not discover their potential gift until when they are relieved of their jobs. When situation like this happen, workers would think of alternative routes.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
Everyone would gain from the v evolution of artificial intelligence. Do you know some workers would not discover their potential gift until when they are relieved of their jobs. When situation like this happen, workers would think of alternative routes.
You actually have a point here, but while some will think of the potential gift they have in them and try to maximize that, there are some that will just feel frustrated and have nothing doing which could lead to an increased unemployment rate.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You actually have a point here, but while some will think of the potential gift they have in them and try to maximize that, there are some that will just feel frustrated and have nothing doing which could lead to an increased unemployment rate.
Then those frustrated workers should be made to see reason. Some people are such that if cyou don't push them, they won't feel pushed.
Post automatically merged:

The world have already embraced the use of artificial intelligence and Incorporated it in most of the businesses which is why I believe that everyone have to embrace it otherwise you're going to be left behind.
Yes. Artificial intelligence is becoming new wave in the trade that everybody must embrace. They are found in almost everywhere in human phases.

Last edited:
Back