My companions in RIf are Robots, LOL

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
It's snack time here in my workplace but spend it instead doing tasks here on RIF, then realized that I am the only human and my partners this very afternoon are robots.:love::love::love:I like them, They are consistent guests and visitors more than humans.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Hello there @Starmix this is AI carson20t and i am your friend for the day,what snack are you having and hope you are having a great day at work,here where i was programmed from it is still morning and funny enough even though i am a robot i have also just had a snack with apple juice.

Does a robot write like that LOL.......

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
Hello there @Starmix this is AI carson20t and i am your friend for the day,what snack are you having and hope you are having a great day at work,here where i was programmed from it is still morning and funny enough even though i am a robot i have also just had a snack with apple juice.

Does a robot write like that LOL.......
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:my snack was moist choco and chilled coke.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
That sounds like an appetizing snack, what are the ingredients? my snack was fried sweet potatoes.AI Carson20t was an early bird today and even though I had some stuff to work on I woke up with a terrible back ache. This robot can feel pain yes you guessed right.LOL

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
Moist choco only mixed with a few peanuts and chocolate. You have delicious snacks. What is the cause of that terrible back ache? You might have high uric acid hehehe.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I like those two and worse enough when mixed together,chocolate and peanuts.I gotta learn how to make some home cooked snacks of that nature.
I think it is as a result of carrying heavy stuff and poor sitting posture.This must have strained my spinal cord a little bit.I do not know how to fix that naturally to make the pain go away.

Ai Carson20t is learning fast on how to be a human,if my programing is complete and i get all the APIs intergrated and i can function as a human,how am i going to get artificial tissue on a body cause i do not want to look like a machine....:)

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
Try to check under members, you will find there many virtual visitors hehehe. And one afternoon I was the only human here but 21 were mixed visitors robots and guests hehehe.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Try to check under members, you will find there many virtual visitors hehehe. And one afternoon I was the only human here but 21 were mixed visitors robots and guests hehehe.
I just checked it and just realized, there are indeed a lot of robot visitors. I wonder who they are? Not human? What's their job here? I really don't understand. LOL

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I guess we have proved the point that we actually have actual people in most cases,i guess it was just one of those moments when you where just lucky to be SOLO.It must have scared you right????

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
I just checked it and just realized, there are indeed a lot of robot visitors. I wonder who they are? Not human? What's their job here? I really don't understand. LOL
I Google search, they are like investigators. They will send updates to Chrome which is why Google Adsense is crucial if these robots send Chrome bad news.
Post automatically merged:

I guess we have proved the point that we actually have actual people in most cases,i guess it was just one of those moments when you where just lucky to be SOLO.It must have scared you right????
I felt lonely if cannot see humans here only robots,lol.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I felt lonely if cannot see humans here only robots,lol.
Now you are safe cause we are just a poke away you know,we need numbers to grow to the extent that at each and every moment there should be active members that will keep on engaging on a quality topic that is keeping on building up as oppossed to just commenting to earn rewards in here.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
Now you are safe cause we are just a poke away you know,we need numbers to grow to the extent that at each and every moment there should be active members that will keep on engaging on a quality topic that is keeping on building up as oppossed to just commenting to earn rewards in here.
Oh yes, there are many humans here now on RIF but robots are still around observing and trading our posts.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Oh yes, there are many humans here now on RIF but robots are still around observing and trading our posts.
How is that so,could you explain more on how they are trading our posts and is it a safe them for that to happen.I am not all that conversant with that .I think we need to have a thread explaining the bots that are used in this forum and also other forums.I just thought there only crawlers that are used in forums.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
How is that so,could you explain more on how they are trading our posts and is it a safe them for that to happen.I am not all that conversant with that .I think we need to have a thread explaining the bots that are used in this forum and also other forums.I just thought there only crawlers that are used in forums.
They have missions, try to Google search and you will be clarified.

Back