Question My earnings are reduced. Is there a bug??

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.001
Today I logged in to see that my earnings were reduced. I had 5.96 dollars in my RIF cash yesterday when I left the site. Today it is 4.96 dollars.So, I have lost one dollar. Is there an issue with the site? Some bug again? We faced a similar issue in December due to some bug. The issue was resolved then. Is there anyone else who noticed the same?
Post automatically merged:

I have not got any reply from any member. Is there someone else facing the same issue? I checked the transaction too and I can't make out where the one dollar was deducted. Have sent a message to the admin.. waiting for his reply.

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Sorry I have no issue of my earnings. Message the owner privately. He is the only one who can answer you. He will trace the root cause of your deduction.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
That's exactly what I think happened.

Sooooo what do I do now with all these V-Day codes lmaooo. Have to stay there forever? :O
Deactivated for a yearly reactivation? I guess there would be a ton of them, if 5-8 are added for each major day of the year.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.013
Today I logged in to see that my earnings were reduced. I had 5.96 dollars in my RIF cash yesterday when I left the site. Today it is 4.96 dollars.So, I have lost one dollar. Is there an issue with the site? Some bug again? We faced a similar issue in December due to some bug. The issue was resolved then. Is there anyone else who noticed the same?
Post automatically merged:

I have not got any reply from any member. Is there someone else facing the same issue? I checked the transaction too and I can't make out where the one dollar was deducted. Have sent a message to the admin.. waiting for his reply.
Probably it could be a glitch, I hope it gets resolved soon, so that you can start earning,all the best.

Back