My R.I.F. Service Topic

fords8

Technician
Technician
Jun 13, 2022
RIF Cash
$11.100
So I really like helping people out with forum installs, upgrading, theme and mod installs. So I wanted to offer R.I.F. members help if they need it. Right now for a R.I.F. grand openning offer, I will do it for free for now.

List of services I offer right now:
  1. Install Forum (Paid software you have to own)
  2. Install Themes (Paid theme you have to own)
  3. Install Mods (Paid mods you have to own)
  4. Upgrade Forum, Themes, and Mods
  5. Install Blog
  6. More to come
Things to keep in mind:
  1. I will need Cpanel login in some cases
  2. I will need to be able to upload files using FileZilla
  3. I will setup new SQL databases
  4. I will save everything once the setup is done. Will have the items I setup in a folder on my rig. If you change passwords, then that is on you.
  5. More to come
Any questions please ask right here. Any service you don't see that you need done, just ask in the topic. If you don't want to release info on your project yet, just PM me. I will not release anything on your project.

Keep am eye on this posts for updates. Thanks and welcome to R.I.F.

Last edited:

fords8

Technician
Technician
Jun 13, 2022
RIF Cash
$11.100
Starting my own forum, would be great if I could get a rough idea of how much would all this cost?
What forum software are you going to be using? Xenforo, IPB, VB, and a few others cost to start using. Hosting can be as little as 1.00 and as high as 20.00 a month. You can wait on buying a domain and get it on sale.

fords8

Technician
Technician
Jun 13, 2022
RIF Cash
$11.100
This is my estimation:
Forum licence xenforo 70 $
Theme 35 $
Hosting .com domain + hosting 40 $ at godaddy
total : 70+35+40=165$ (it depends on hosting plan)
A new Xenforo licence is 160.00. Renewal is 55.00. Unless you have add-ons. Then it is more.
Post automatically merged:

I have reopenned this topic to help others out. Feel free to ask questions and post comments. If I have done work for you, please let others know how I did.

Last edited:
Back