My Third Payment From RIF

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow wow wow, a very big congratulations to you, more cash out to come your y, just keep being consistent, index forum remains the best ptp platform one can ever imagine.
Thank you very much. Yes, a decent amount at least can cover my internet costs every month. LOL You can get a lot more out of this too, the key is to stay consistent and keep writing. It seems you are a new member, welcome, I hope you are comfortable here.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you very much. Yes, a decent amount at least can cover my internet costs every month. LOL You can get a lot more out of this too, the key is to stay consistent and keep writing. It seems you are a new member, welcome, I hope you are comfortable here.
That's $5, you mean it can cover your internet expenses for a month? That's great, you must be living in an inexpensive country. Like PayPal payments are processed faster here.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's my third payment from RIF, thank you very much @Jordan. :)
Howndonyiu guys get your payment fast as though it is nothing. And I have been here for this long and have not been able to receive my first payment yet though I want to make use of Bitcoin to receive my payments as do not have an active PayPal account that I will make use of to receive the $5 minimum payout.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Howndonyiu guys get your payment fast as though it is nothing. And I have been here for this long and have not been able to receive my first payment yet though I want to make use of Bitcoin to receive my payments as do not have an active PayPal account that I will make use of to receive the $5 minimum payout.
What I know is that if someone has received a minimum RIF Cash of 5$ you can withdraw the payment. There are various payment systems there. For more details please ask @Jordan.

Barida

Unfamiliar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

You can sell to an exchanger and get naira directly.

If you can't find an exchanger, I can help you but #500/1$

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Congrats for receiving payment is great to know that this forum accually pays their users not like some other platfroms who only wants money for themselves

Back